(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
BlueJasminez wrote:
"
Penziplays wrote:

Amu - Wand - Ring - Belt/Shield.
Depend on how u feel. If u feel getting rekt by those spell shit from bosses then go acro first if not go wand for more dmg.

well my single target is really really bad and almost everything can oneshot me. i have about 3.4k life
"
Penziplays wrote:

well my single target is really really bad and almost everything can oneshot me. i have about 3.4k life

You're using both thunderfists and rat's nest, and your shield doesn't have life on it, so you could think about getting a shield with life, and replacing either thunderfists with a good rare or rat's nest with starkonjas if you want more life.

Edit: For single target I'm pretty sure the best thing you could get is dying sun.
ign = HashtagTheReturn (Harbinger)
Last edited by mirrrage on Aug 21, 2017, 12:57:14 AM
Im Really struggle on what to get now ... My dps is 25k Barrage HO
I will get the +2 in the next few day but for the other part can you help me? with some exemple ?
I try to have some glove with Damage lightning but no one sell them

Spoiler

Thanks
How do you lose lots of barrage damage with tempest binding? I imagine it'd be a luxury item for mapping?
"
ShadyOG wrote:
How do you lose lots of barrage damage with tempest binding? I imagine it'd be a luxury item for mapping?

Because you lose the attack speed and crit from starkonjas/rat's nest. It's a big dps increase for kinetic blast though, if that's what you're looking for.
Last edited by mirrrage on Aug 21, 2017, 1:23:39 AM
Does anyone know what would be better purely for DPS between a starkonja's with +1 barrage proj. (+2 is out of my price range for now) or a rat's nest with no enchant?
"
crayolamix wrote:
Does anyone know what would be better purely for DPS between a starkonja's with +1 barrage proj. (+2 is out of my price range for now) or a rat's nest with no enchant?

Should be starks +1 unless for some reason you have like 10+ barrage projs already
"
crayolamix wrote:

Yeah deffo the Starkonjas. Even to start with the difference isn't massive when you consider the added accuracy you get to offset the crit chance you loose and the extra projectile is huge (and really valuable for long fights when sun might be down). I am going down the same route with the +1 as soon as I've got funds again after buying the 6L.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
"
mirrrage wrote:
"
crayolamix wrote:

Should be starks +1 unless for some reason you have like 10+ barrage projs already

"
"
crayolamix wrote:

Yeah deffo the Starkonjas. Even to start with the difference isn't massive when you consider the added accuracy you get to offset the crit chance you loose and the extra projectile is huge (and really valuable for long fights when sun might be down). I am going down the same route with the +1 as soon as I've got funds again after buying the 6L.

Ahh yep, kind of figured it would be the starks. Thanks for the replies. The difference in price between a +1 and +2 enchant is freaking ridiculous right now, so gonna stick with the +1 for a while and focus on dying sun/6L.
Hey Guys,

Did all Guardians and Shaper yesterday. ( BTW: LOOK AT MY 6LINK COLORS!!! )
- Guardians all deathless ( 1 lag death in Hydra i dont count :P )
- Shaper
- DMG Wise it was OK ( I feel like the burst phase would be better with +2 Helmet Enchant )
- Overall i felt quite comfortable
- Guardians in Shaper Map died in 1-2 Secs
- 4 Portals Remained after i finished
- 2 Stupid Death ( I died first to the Slam because i thought iam out of range and then i went back in and forgot the grace time is only 2-3 Seconds and died instantly because i waited the balls )

Thanks for the Build and btw you can write me Ingame if somebody got questions:
Chr_IKnowWhatToPlay

Regards / Liebe Grüße
Chris
Last edited by chixor on Aug 21, 2017, 4:39:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info