(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Is the one 0.4% mana leech enough to sustain all the mana needs?
IGN: ACertainOkuu
"
Pwnin wrote:
Is the one 0.4% mana leech enough to sustain all the mana needs?

Yepp more than enough I'd say.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
hiya guys i was using thunder fist gloves then crafted these
but i lost like 4.5k dps is it worth to use or keep with thunderfist tho i need the fire res :)
"
hiya guys i was using thunder fist gloves then crafted these
but i lost like 4.5k dps is it worth to use or keep with thunderfist tho i need the fire res :)

Your KB will go down but your barrage should go up IMO lol

Note: Added 6link, melting red map and uber izaro in 3 seconds
Last edited by Grassimo on Aug 20, 2017, 9:27:05 PM
"
Penziplays wrote:

Amu - Wand - Ring - Belt/Shield.
Depend on how u feel. If u feel getting rekt by those spell shit from bosses then go acro first if not go wand for more dmg.
Hi, i can do Guardians, but my dps sucks at shaper, what i need to do?
Hello! Farming currency to make a good wander at the moment, and had a few questions before I make the jump. I see pathfinder as potentially the better choice here, but what are the pros/cons of going scion instead for full on ease against ele reflect?
Also, what about the tempest binding helmet? I was watching Mathil's guide on a wander, and he mentioned that being an awesome helmet if you can afford it. Would you recommend the same?
Love this build, probably the most fun I've had since CoC Discharge got nerfed :/.

Danke dafür @ Toma_Hawk

My current gear is looking okay I guess, not running a life flask when doing T11, cause not needed:
Spoiler

I'm guessing my next upgrade is either a better Wand or getting that enchant...
"
ShadyOG wrote:
Hello! Farming currency to make a good wander at the moment, and had a few questions before I make the jump. I see pathfinder as potentially the better choice here, but what are the pros/cons of going scion instead for full on ease against ele reflect?
Also, what about the tempest binding helmet? I was watching Mathil's guide on a wander, and he mentioned that being an awesome helmet if you can afford it. Would you recommend the same?

Honestly ele reflect is a non factor, I'm even using lycosidae with 2m barrage dps and I have no trouble with ele reflect maps. Tempest binding would be more dps for KB but you would lose quite a lot of barrage dps.
ign = HashtagTheReturn (Harbinger)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info