(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hey! Love the guide and I'm somewhat following it at the moment, just hit 90 so I'm at the "endgame" stage now, and I'm wondering which gems I should be leveling to corrupt in my other weapon set?

What are the most important gems to get quality/level 21 on?

Cheers!
"
RizNel wrote:
Hey! Love the guide and I'm somewhat following it at the moment, just hit 90 so I'm at the "endgame" stage now, and I'm wondering which gems I should be leveling to corrupt in my other weapon set?

What are the most important gems to get quality/level 21 on?

Cheers!

Added Lightning, the rest is not really worth it. Always funny to see Barrage 21/20 sell so expensive, it doesnt give that much actually.
Last edited by VisorX on Aug 20, 2017, 1:38:01 PM
Hi, So I have read a lil bit about the build and was wondering if there's room for a HH, seems there might be? :P
so what is the recommend crit chance for kb i am at 31% i dnt seem to shatter enough could some one please give me some advice or look at my gear thanks
"
Starzee wrote:
Hi, So I have read a lil bit about the build and was wondering if there's room for a HH, seems there might be? :P

Actually HH might be the only thing that actually makes sense.Since it can give you the extra damage vs the rare monsters.Now Idont know if essence bosses and exile count as rares.. but still KB blast is a very fast gem.So if you cary the modes from the rares you can easily kill random exiles and other minibosses in a map.Ofcourse the same applies to map bosses who dont have phases and are not very far in time.
To sum it up carrying "powers" from dead rares will help you with the lacking single target DPS.
For you.
The rest we have 4M+dps already.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
so what is the recommend crit chance for kb i am at 31% i dnt seem to shatter enough could some one please give me some advice or look at my gear thanks

Your char. is still young, if you can clear content, just level more until you get the juicy Wand node's.

You can Maybe use a Diamdond Flask to help out.

@Starzee

Replace the Boot's for some Rare's with Resists, then you are good to go.
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
Starzee wrote:

Actually HH might be the only thing that actually makes sense.Since it can give you the extra damage vs the rare monsters.Now Idont know if essence bosses and exile count as rares.. but still KB blast is a very fast gem.So if you cary the modes from the rares you can easily kill random exiles and other minibosses in a map.Ofcourse the same applies to map bosses who dont have phases and are not very far in time.
To sum it up carrying "powers" from dead rares will help you with the lacking single target DPS.
For you.
The rest we have 4M+dps already.

Thanks for the insight, This was pretty much my thoughts exactly. I have a ranger doing nothing so I'll give it a go.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"

Your char. is still young, if you can clear content, just level more until you get the juicy Wand node's.

You can Maybe use a Diamdond Flask to help out.

@Starzee

Replace the Boot's for some Rare's with Resists, then you are good to go.

Do you get wand nodes last? I'm getting up there in levels, and I still need to grab all the jewel nodes and point blank before heading to wand nodes. Or should I grab wand nodes before jewel nodes?
Get Jewel node's after Wand node's.

Got this as a drop. Unsure if it's enough with only one good prefix (and a "better than crafted" suffix) on it.

Thoughts? Worth the exalts for craft? Annulment orb and try to be lucky?
Last edited by drunkpolarbear on Aug 20, 2017, 6:39:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info