(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Shaper down.

Can't seem to 1shot burst him with flasks (when replacing diamond flask w/ wise oak) during final stage yet. Didn't use both wise oak and diamond flask even though I prob should have since I'm running crit dmg on my barrage.

How much of an improvement will lightning pen be vs slower proj vs bosses like shaper? Thinking about chroming to what the author has setup but PoB is telling me slower proj is better if I don't generate frenzy/power charges.

Also seems like author has around 2x my dmg vs shaper. There seems to be minimal difference in gear but I think i made that up w/ the buffed wrath gem. What should I look to improve on for the biggest burst in dps (my jewels are really shit atm too)

Also, for vinktar...is pen better for bosses? or added lightning dmg fine?
Last edited by itisknown322 on Aug 19, 2017, 7:59:07 PM
Get Brinerot Flag and use it in the Off hand, this way you get Power Charges.

Shaper does talk a lot, enough time for you there ;)

My Jewel's give me around 10k on Tool Tip. So maybe, as you mentioned how bad they are improve them next?

Gear looks pretty solid!

Added to Attack's Vinktar is better according to POB
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 19, 2017, 8:02:49 PM
hm I don't want to take out lycosidae b/c I dont have accuracy so it'll drop to like low 80%

Thinking about taking out my immortal call setup on my shield and doing frenzy-PCOC-faster attacks or increased crit strike to generate both power/frenzy charges

Don't really think the immortal call setup is that good for this build since its evading things and having enough life to tank the off-chance that one hit gets through to you. But idk. Thoughts?
No you didn't got me right.

Off Hand, so you weapon swap, use an warcry and weapon swap back :)

You are right with the CWDT setup ;)

Frenzy Pcoc would work too
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 19, 2017, 8:14:43 PM
oh ok nice lmao thats way better then cuz im lazy. thanks
Should I buy Dying Sun first or Vinktar?

I've been doing t12 and t13 and right now my clear speed is pretty fantastic but killing bosses takes a bit of time and I don't know which flask would help the most.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Dying sun First :)
Hey guys. Level 79 and lacking on single target dps even on like T9 maps. Don't know what i'm missing.
Any help is appreciated!

Thanks. I'll be working towards that then.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
hiya just wondering the unique jewel (Conqueror's Potency) u ask us to get do we still need it if so can i place it anywhere in the tree where u allocated the jewel slots thanks
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Aug 19, 2017, 9:30:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info