(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

i have 5 socket QotF: B B B R G.

Will "The Jeweller's Touch" prophecy keep my colors or kill it?
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Aug 20, 2017, 3:32:06 AM
Hey do you know how much Life I need to not get one shot by uber izaro ? I have 4.1k hp currently, is 5k even enough or will he still one shot ?
Also how did you get the +22% elemental damage on belt ? Haku is the only one that crafts belts and he doesn't have that option.
are there any recommended flasks that are good to use before we get a dying sun? are atziri's promise/wise oak good for this build?
"
mirrrage wrote:
I crafted this today:

According to my PoB it's better than a wand with triple t2 prefix and same suffixes, doesn't seem right though. Is WED that good?

Basically you have a decent crit strike chance and a good aps too on that wand, but yeh, WED is awesome on gear for this build.
"
mirrrage wrote:
What's the reason for running crit strikes over crit damage on barrage?

Depends on your crit chance. The more you have on gear i.e. jewels, rings etc, the less you need the chance gem. You can also use a diamond flask and that replaces the chance gem, making space for the dmg-gem.
"
tamir124 wrote:
Hey do you know how much Life I need to not get one shot by uber izaro ? I have 4.1k hp currently, is 5k even enough or will he still one shot ?
Also how did you get the +22% elemental damage on belt ? Haku is the only one that crafts belts and he doesn't have that option.

Tora has got the belt mod (8-22% elemental dmg). Costs 4 alc and you get it pretty early leveling Tora (bowmakers tools).
Worth to craft dis or just keep pisca wand atm?

"
Ginsey wrote:
Bubbling Eternal Life Flask of Staunching seems to be bugged, it does not remove bleeding, as shown in this thread/video:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6u7r56/bug_flask_of_staunching_not_removing_bleed/

Seething (just instant) will be the next best option, isn't it?

Nebenbei: Danke für den Guide!

Yeah, I noticed this too just now. I died 'cause of it... I'm just gona use a seething until it's fixed.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Perhaps I'm missing something, but according to Path of building a godly rare wand is only giving me a ~190k dps increase over this Piscator's I spent 5c on (Using the OPs rare wand as a reference)

Meanwhile, upgrading from a 5-link to 6-link Queen gives me a ~740k dps increase. I decided to post this information here because I saw a lot of people investing exalts into upgrading their wand relatively early on, when according to these POB damage values, your time & currency would be much better spent upgrading to a 6-link before investing in a good rare wand.

5c Piscator's -vs- Rare Wand valuing at ~10ex on the low end (rough estimation) that'll give +~200kdps at the absolute most

OR, invest in a 6-link first for a much better bang for your buck-- at least those are my options.

"
Omega_Nebula wrote:
Perhaps I'm missing something, but according to Path of building a godly rare wand is only giving me a ~190k dps increase over this Piscator's I spent 5c on (Using the OPs rare wand as a reference)

Meanwhile, upgrading from a 5-link to 6-link Queen gives me a ~740k dps increase. I decided to post this information here because I saw a lot of people investing exalts into upgrading their wand relatively early on, when according to these POB damage values, your time & currency would be much better spent upgrading to a 6-link before investing in a good rare wand.

5c Piscator's -vs- Rare Wand valuing at ~10ex on the low end (rough estimation) that'll give +~200kdps at the absolute most

OR, invest in a 6-link first for a much better bang for your buck-- at least those are my options.

Piscator is OP if you consider cost/effectiveness. Only minus is high inteligence requirement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info