(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Having problems with single target. Kb is going well and can kill everything.What can i upgrade?
You should consider Point Blank in the Tree.
Anything else looks alright.
Can you guys stop cluttering up this thread with your garbage? It's irritating when people are trying to learn the build.
If anyone needs help with this build in standard message me to help him:

I can also carry your Elemental Wander in Merciless/Uber Lab, just msg me in standard.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Aug 19, 2017, 6:44:26 PM
Literally made the perfect chest for this build, then decided to just stick with one I had planned before league launch.

Prylos // RoA Marauder 89+

My godly belt collection - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/334226
Mapping Discussion - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/361880/page/1
My new gear!
Did Phoenix 8 mods!
Ty for the build!
Last edited by CarlosEdu1610 on Aug 19, 2017, 6:49:36 PM
Hey 2 questions, the lvl 100 guys that kind of use this build (some variatons but still qotf pathfinder wander) somehow all stop at point blank and take nothing more from the duelist tree area but instead 1 point in mana leech below herbalism and then go for +1 power +1 frenzy charge, druidic rite and forces of nature, tried both specs and not sure which 1 is better? :/

Still my favorite build this league, do you think a +2 barrage devoto's is a decent replacement until one can afford a +2 rat's nest?

Also lmao, all the people complaining how they can't handle red maps seem to forget how insanely fast this build clears, would be silly if you could do t15 maps at this speed without investing a bit no?
Uhm.. well my level 100 spec. doesn't stop at Point Blank.
It would mean those 100 guys, skipped the leech at duelist and only got around 0.4 life leech in the tree.
Unless they ran baby friendly map mod's that's far from being safe for leveling to 100.
(my point of view, i like to be extra safe and run crazy map's)

Also there is a good bunch of Life at Duelist area, Art of the Gladiator is such a GIGI-Node too.

Devoto's is a good replacement :)
Thinking of replacing my gloves, but losing a bit accuracy then. However it seems that I have 91 chance to hit anyways, even if I remove the gloves. Is 91 to low for higher tier maps?

Have got 269 acc on my amu + 135 on my shield + 113 on my gloves atm.
That's alright, don't forget that Ice Golem help's there too

You just have to kill stuff fast enough so that he's not dying so fast :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info