Chillout Champions - Chill with us Champion, 240/250; 44 tabs

Yo! I'd love to get in on this! Bout 800 hours into the game, most during Breach League. Very interested in getting into a guild again and having some folks to chat, hang out, run some maps with. Guild I was in at the time was cool, but went through a pretty big change in personality towards a cutthroat, "edgy" sort of pointless meanness I couldn't stand. The casual and friendly nature of this guild very much appeals to me! Maybe some folks will enjoy joining me on my quest to finally kill Shaper!

Character name SneefyLongway.
Sure, pm me when I'm online. :)
Updated in accordance with the laws of physics.
Hey, I have been playing this game for about 4-5 months. My highest character is lvl 78. So I was wondering what I could do to join your guild.
Hello CHCH guys and gals.

I am seeking much camaraderie in my quest to kill all of the things. I'm a casual gamer and have been for many many years. I just started POE about 2 months ago. My highest dude is a level 80 frostbolt totem hierophant. I also just got a summoner witch up to 75 in the race league, which I think I am done leveling for now cuz MAN I do not like that build.

I'd love to join you all in your guild! I hope to make friends, run lots of maps, and have lots of fun.

Thanks for your time,
Twiddle
Hello,

I'm a relatively new player (as much as 600 hours can be considered new) that's bad with end-game content (so, a noob, I guess). Generally quiet. Started during Legacy. Before I end up taking another few months break from the game, I figured I'd give finding a guild a shot. And so, I'm here, knocking on your doors.

Now, I've noticed that your guild is at 250 members, assuming it's max. Therefor questions:
Do you do some sort of wait list?
How long until the next chance at getting in?
hey cool guild guys
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
FailAlert wrote:

Now, I've noticed that your guild is at 250 members, assuming it's max. Therefor questions:
Do you do some sort of wait list?
How long until the next chance at getting in?

Hey, we should have a spot later today. Pm me ingame to receive an invite. :)
chill place
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Hi, I was reading you intro to the guild and would like to get a invite to the guild.
Let me know what i have to do.

ign: Ne_Ph

Thanks for your consideration.
:: Man in black fled across the desert, and the gun slinger followed"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info