Chillout Champions - Chill with us Champion, 240/250; 44 tabs

Hey there! :)

If you found your way here, you might be interested in joining our ranks.
You probably already read several of the statements from other people praising the guild.

I joined Team Rocket several weeks ago and was taken in with open arms.
Everyone was very helpful in terms of questions and suggestions and both allowed me to grow as a PoE player!

If you want to join our ranks you can be sure that you will be taken care of if you get invited!

Every member will try to support and help you in all the ways possible, so you get the chance to grow as a player aswell. And once you have grown, you will be able to help and pass on what you learned to others aswell.

If you need help running uber labs - you will find that here!
If you need help with atlas completion (mapping/mapping grps) - you will find that here!
If you need help with trading - you guessed it...you will find it here! :)
If you need help regarding builds or classes, there are plenty of people that played the game for a very long time and know what they are doing.

If you join us on comms (teamspeak for now), there will be friendly bantering, healthy discussions and a good climate in general! The guild contains players from all around the globe. We treat members with respect and kindness and that is basically everything that is expected from you if you join our ranks! :)

Apply to join...you won't regret it!
Last edited by Vallerian on Nov 16, 2016, 8:47:30 PM
Hey there!

New player to PoE here around level 35. I've been playing mmorpgs for over a a decade including Everquest, Wow, D3 and many others. I am looking for a fun friendly group of people to enjoy the game with and it sounds like Team R is exactly what I'm looking for! Granted I am new to PoE but my years of mmorpg play makes me a fast leaner and eventually I will be a great contributor to the guild as well. I of course have no idea how to find you guys in game haha but I look forward to an invite if you guys are willing to have me. I have a mic and am willing to download teamspeak at a moments notice!

Thanks in advance
Tyrganen
Hello, I am a new player. Currently lvl 59 on Ess League. I would love to join your guild. I have all voice coms possible. Normally whenever I play any game I try to be in coms to make the time go by faster and enjoy talking to others while playing.
My in game name is Sylence. I normally play all day unless I'm at work. I am east coast.
Thank you,
Sylence
Interesting post previous to mine.. Deezam.

Said post aside, Id be interested in trying things out with the guild for a little bit.

I'm looking for a reasonable and friendly bunch of people to play the game with. I was the member of a previous guild for quite a while, but it devolved into idiocy and elitist BS, where a newer player would post some item he was proud of, or happy to have found, and all he got in response was derision and general internet-running. I have no patience for that crap.

Ive been around PoE since 2013, or at least thats when the forums say I became a member. Its been a long time.. Since Piety was the end-game boss, lol. Currently just returned after playing the first couple months of the last league, then quitting until 3.0. Current character is 61 or so, but will be mapping here ASAP.

Anyway, thanks for looking, later folks!
Updated the main guild post. Regards!
Hi guys is there any chance of a invite to the guild
new player looking to experience what the game has to offer
time to bump
Bump this
bump it
Hoi

i was afk for a few days, forgot to set my status and got myself kicked, but was really enjoying the guild.

any chance i could get another invite?

trying to remember some names to pm.

thanks

Character -> SiegfriedTheMellifuous <3
Last edited by landpirate11 on Oct 1, 2017, 4:25:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info