Chillout Champions - Chill with us Champion, 240/250; 44 tabs

Guild Name/Tag: Chillout Champions / CHCH
Guild Region: US/EU
Guild language: English
Guild League(s): League/Race/Standard
Guild Leader(s): Samuel_Kalkin (main is Sam_Kalkin)
Current Number of Members: 240+
Guild's focus: Horsing Around, chatting, mapping, helping each other out
Guild Discord channel: in guild description

OUR AMAZING GUILD CONTRIBUTORS

HIGHEST CONTRIBUTIONS - LotB (LORDS OF THE BLING)

TOP AMOUNT OF POINTS IN A SINGLE CONTRIBUTION
219 from daleyyc

TOP AMOUNT OF POINTS CONTRIBUTED OVERALL
295 from daleyyc

GENERAL GUILD INFORMATION

Spoiler
Greetings to everyone interested in joining our guild.
We're a casual, non-cutthroat guild interested mainly in having fun, making social interactions, joking and mapping. We do occasionally engage in widespread panic attacks and/or manic episodes. But not on Fridays. That's forbidden!

Anyhow, if you have an unending urge to purge... errr... collect them all, and by all I mean, anything your heart desires, be it friends, items or builds, feel free to write to the Guild Leader or any of the guild officers if you manage to discover their names. How did you manage that? Who are you?! Who sent you?! Are you wearing a wire?! Answer me!!!

So yeah, all cool and fine, there is no reason to be alarmed. If you're a chill dude or gal, we'll be sure to welcome you to the pack. Character level isn't important, your gear isn't important, your personality and approach to people IS IMPORTANT. We give everyone who seems suitable a chance. Then a second one. But persistent douchebaggery will be punished by a guild ban. That's them rules.

GUILD CHAT POLICY

Spoiler
You are free to use the guild chat in order to ask for help with hard content, request mapping parties, organize your own parties and generally chat and have fun. Please keep trading offers to minimum and use poe.trade. Guild chat is to be mostly used to give away stuff you do not need for free.
One might want to sell items at a severely discounted price for guild members, which is allowed, but spamming won't be tolerated. Please be polite. We're all here to have fun.

GUILD CHEST EXPLANATION
Spoiler

// The guild stash tabs are as follows:
Most tabs are Officer remove only. You can request items from these tabs for leveling or filling out your atlas. Everyone is free to donate items to them as well.

Some tabs are only accessible by the guild leader only and mainly used to create events (such as giveaways and lotteries). Check the date on a tab to know when the next one is scheduled in order to have a chance to win cool and exciting items donated by other guild members.

You can also donate items yourself to make the guild more fun for others. If they are deemed fit, they will be included in the next event.

Supporting the guild can be done also by Giving Points to the guild balance. The option can be found by pressing M and choosing GUILD. We are very thankful to our generous supporters. Thanks to them we are able to expand our ranks and make this space fun and entertaining for more people.

OUR GOALS
Spoiler
100 tabs! You can help us make it happen! Donate points today! :)

INACTIVITY POLICY
Spoiler
7 days absence can get you kicked for inactivity.
If you're going to be away for more than 6 days you can put up a status stating "Vacation until xx/xx/xxxx" to avoid being kicked for inactivity. If you were kicked you can reapply for entry by contacting GM via pm.
Spoiler

CLOSING STATEMENT
Thank you for your undivided attention and loyalty. You're simply the best!
Last edited by Samuel_Kalkin on Nov 24, 2017, 9:14:21 AM
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2017, 6:48:20 PM
Latest Giveaway Group Photo

Spoiler
Updating for consistency.
Updating for further consistency.
Hallo,

Loves me guild!!!

This is a good guild if you're looking for active friendly folks, GM actually helps people and is fun to game with!!!
I really like this guild, so much fun times! Everyone is helpful and knowledgable.
Hi there, I started playing PoE when it first came out to around lvl 75 or so and stopped playing not long after. Only got a little into completely understanding the game mechanics and the end game map content during this time and was never part of a guild. I started playing again a couple months ago and i'm a lot happier with the amount of content! Still learning everything about the game but I'm getting there and I am hoping you guys will let me join your guild so I can have others to play with, people to talk to and ask for tips or general questions, and get further into the end game content! I play daily and would very much like to be a part of your team :)
"
Desakaio wrote:
Hi there, I started playing PoE when it first came out to around lvl 75 or so and stopped playing not long after. Only got a little into completely understanding the game mechanics and the end game map content during this time and was never part of a guild. I started playing again a couple months ago and i'm a lot happier with the amount of content! Still learning everything about the game but I'm getting there and I am hoping you guys will let me join your guild so I can have others to play with, people to talk to and ask for tips or general questions, and get further into the end game content! I play daily and would very much like to be a part of your team :)

Hey buddy, if you're still trying to make in game contact, feel free to add me "Liptus". I'm not an officer but I can help you get in touch with someone who has the ability to invite or deny you.
let's get this to the top :)
Hi to all members, casual visitors, hard core playas and anyone else that might find themselves browsing this thread. As only a short time member (less than 24hrs I believe) I can safely say that the Guild's directives of friendliness, amicability, all round good-eggness and somewhat warped but comfortably sensible humour are on the money as far as I am concerned.

I have been made to feel welcome and at home without the usual 20 questions you'd get from a less mature gathering of assorted peeps.

I have been a full time gam0r for a number of years (16/17) and was formerly an FPS only type of guy. I dipped into POE a couple of years ago and quickly dipped out again. Having returned only a few weeks ago, I find myself pleasantly surprised by it's depth and breadth and have settled in for the long haul.

I chanced upon Sam and the entourage whilst we argued over the trade price of a Scroll of Wisdom. I finally gave in and coughed up the 23 Exalts that he asked for, which I have to say was cheap at 1/24357688th of the price.

So, if you are seeking some casual fun times and easy going peeps that are above all courteous and generous to a fault, you could do a lot worse than to hook up with Team R.

Glad to be a member of the family, although a somewhat Elder Lemon.

Gratz!!

<0.o>
"What do you mean 'Have You Ever Seen the True Face Of God Exile?'...?"
I would ask have you ever seen the inside of my outside Toilet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info