Ah finalley quit the league.

wish i could do essance leauge but i can't make characters who don't die every 30 seconds so, that isn't happening. I'll stay in standard and hope the next leauge isn't so boring. mean while i'm going after that alternate art Voll's Devotion so i can sell it have tuns of currency for my standard leauge character's to fall back on.

sounds stupid yes, but is it worth it? yes.

other than that, If i could find a way to make a good character or just find time and motivation to actually make my minion witch build then i'll do it again.
"Ah finalley quit the league."

- Starts streaming Essence League.

Haha!! ;)
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on Oct 29, 2016, 8:06:31 PM
I'M MULTI TASKING FINDING A GAME THANK YOU
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

:)
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Got 36/40 in 5 days , playing different games right now . Just uninstalled Mu Legend and revisiting Diablo 2 - some solo self found ladder action on my new kick sin ( just to make the game even harder ) .
Last edited by skaterboy80 on Oct 30, 2016, 1:07:36 AM
So... you got crabs... ouch!

Ok, so you are an elite veteran player and can craft a build that gets you all challenges in 1 month or so. Hmm... so where's the problem? The 99% that can't do that would love to tap into a little of your PoE crafting knowledge. As for quitting the challenge league, that's entirely your choice. You're free to play another build (you couldn't have done them all yet). Maybe a month break is necessary for good PoE mental health to prevent burnout. So I guess this is a post to indirectly brag of your PoE prowess? Or is this indirectly a sad tale of your PoE addiction and playing/slaving each new league for 16+ hours a day until you get 40/40 challenges?

It's early for me (7:15 am EST Sunday) so time to go and have fun in real life and human network with my church choir. I'm no PoE slaver so I'm only at level 74 in Essence so I'll never hit the limit.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
[Removed by Support] when exalt went so low on prices, waiting for next league which probly gonna be garbage but well curious about the content.

Seems ggg dont want to see that this game is flooded by bots and removes half of the post so it doesnt makes sense, atm its easier to get banned in d2 than in poe for botting, stop censoring important stuff that hurts us all, people have RIGHT to know.
Last edited by Spermadzika on Oct 30, 2016, 7:31:51 AM
"

Remember to heed the words of Joshua: "A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?"
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info