Bars wrote:

became extinct

Great.
Now I'm on par with the poor extinctosaur :/

Thank you, thank you much.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Oct 27, 2016, 8:54:51 AM
1 more uber lab to go for 40/40. Log in once a day to do dailies and 1 or 2 labs. I loved this league but boredom struck when melee still can't compete with Ci/ranged godhood. I could join the meta and stop qq'ing but nah, melee for life.
I completely skipped Essence. I don't play for virtual wealth, and I think the crafting system is a joke, so no point in my playing Essence. Enjoying standard and hard core at the moment.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
some challenges left and climb the ladder!
"
"
vpetrovgb wrote:
why would one stockpile wealth to transfer to a server that they rarely play?

Well I would of actually given it to my closest friends but they all already left so that's kinda moot.

Ha, that's a good one... Then gimme me back my shits :P

So far my Facebreaker shield charge is my only 90. But there is no way that is end-game viable for Guardians/Shaper (hell Izaro 1 shots me through fortify and 6 endurance charges and 6k hp due to Abyssus)
I've flushed down Chieftain RF totem, Occultist Essence drain (decay bow), Ele crit fireball (went life so not happening). Last attempt is ele flameblast going CI. Hopefully I find it fun enough to not quit it in the low 80s before I can get past T11.

I think sadly a big part of my lack of enthusiasm this league is how horrible RNG I've had on drops compared to last league. Prophecy I found 8ex, 2 Kaom, Reach of the Council, Cospri, tons of other good stuff including 2 6links. Essence so far I have found... /crickets
"
Kingoko wrote:
"
"
vpetrovgb wrote:

Well I would of actually given it to my closest friends but they all already left so that's kinda moot.

Ha, that's a good one... Then gimme me back my shits :P

nu
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 27, 2016, 10:16:39 AM
congrats
"
"
vpetrovgb wrote:

I'll be your close friend.

DKS3 was too easy. Have the DLC but haven't bothered starting it yet.
Last edited by Xaaz23 on Oct 27, 2016, 2:13:25 PM
ill just be that semi sarcastic acquaintance seems easier .....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info