Ah finalley quit the league.

The first DLC right now is very good cept the mobs the fucking mobs are so fucking terrible it's unreal.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I planned on quiting after the first month. I struggled with the Atlas for awhile then kind of got it going. But when I got the guardians, they just destroyed my builds. Melee hasn't really been a huge issue for me but these bosses were a little too much, it was very disheartening to continue.

I'm back to try one more character. Unfortunatly I was so pissed about getting recked by the minotaur that I deleted all my characters. Even one I was trying to buy several regrets and had exalts and chaos in his inventory ready to trade people. So I'm pretty poor atm...
I've been playing less and less lately myself. After getting my hands on a fantastic Doomfletch's Prism for dirt cheap, I plowed my way to maps and...Reflect everywhere is preventing me from going any further. It's like no matter what build I make, there's always some barrier to going forward. So now I need to farm max resist gear to even have a chance of surviving my own DPS, because it always comes down to a defensive stat check in this game. I just cannot describe how sick and tired I am of farming bigger resists and life on my gear.

So I've been playing Empyrion: Galactic Survival. Even in an alpha state it's a great game and, moreover, it allows for creativity. Unlike PoE where creativity just leads to a soft level cap of 60.
This is a buff™
So... "bye", then.
"
xSTGx wrote:
So... "bye", then.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Also quit. Atlas was actually pretty fun and refreshing and essence may have been relatively shallow but it was still better than the prophecy league of backtracking. Ended up ripping 2 chars in these last few days: one to a lag spike, and the other to a rippy temp chain colosseum Daresso but I guess the fact that neither death bothered me in the slightest just shows that I was burning out. Probably not going to bother with the new skills for the final week/two and save it for December.
If you not making your man food or cleaning, you should be playing poe :p
Damn, you have a really high tolerance to League boredom

this league has been quite shit as for "challenge of the content". Sure casuals and Powercreeps love it sinces it smells freebees like perandus did but for me Warbands outshines Essence league... yeah i said that
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Perq wrote:
"
"
vpetrovgb wrote:
why would one stockpile wealth to transfer to a server that they rarely play?

Well I would of actually given it to my closest friends but they all already left so that's kinda moot.

Spoiler

Dude like every single one of his sentences has a typo or egregious grammatical mistake, and you jump on that one??? LMAO
Deliver pain exquisite
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Took you long enough kiddo.

Tried to stick with it this league, but holy shit this game is getting boring.

This minus the time or interest to get 40/40.

Anyway this league was really terrible. I miss invasion and beyond.

DS3 DLC was a let down overall
Last edited by ihasmario on Oct 29, 2016, 11:01:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info