[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

Guys, what are you think about The Perfect Form Zodiac Leather instead of Lightning coil? We can get 13% phys reductions from AA, more evasion and free phase acrobatics.
Hey, what do you recommend for people that don't have Atziri's gloves yet and need to get Passive Vaal Pact? Cause Vaal doesn't match very well with Blood Magic so what changes do you recommend? Ty for the guide!
"
Mikav wrote:
Guys, what are you think about The Perfect Form Zodiac Leather instead of Lightning coil? We can get 13% phys reductions from AA, more evasion and free phase acrobatics.
13% phys reduction from PF vs 22.5% phys reduction from coil? Gl oneshotting yourself into phys reflect :P
"
drkkbr wrote:

Hey, what do you recommend for people that don't have Atziri's gloves yet and need to get Passive Vaal Pact? Cause Vaal doesn't match very well with Blood Magic so what changes do you recommend? Ty for the guide!
Just don't use BM gem :D Or don't take VP, i think with points from uberlab, leech without vaal pact will be pretty good.
Last edited by 1322837 on Dec 8, 2016, 8:19:15 PM
"
schmuggla wrote:
ok there is a difference of ca 1k hp - that means i have to get more then 100HP on each item than i already have (i have HP on each item, besides dagger). how is that possible?

cheers

I have around 200% increased max life from tree + jewels. So, you need ~300 more life on gear. And also each lvlup gives you +12 max life. Take more life nodes on tree and change your gear dude.

"
TomWelling wrote:
"
best ench will be chance to gain frenzy charge on kill for bloodrage. It upgrades our chance to frenzy on kill from 25% to 55%!

Where does the first 25% come from?

Base frenzy charge on kill chance from blood rage
Why use wed? Just scaling the auras/added fire?
"
CODxRAPIIDZ wrote:
Why use wed? Just scaling the auras/added fire?

Wed is for solo target only. There are no red supports left, that can boost my solo target dps better than WED.
As currently having terrible luck with drops in the new league so rather low on currency to invest,im stuck with either choosing a weapon that either has roughly 190dps and 9.5 crit or go for one with around 220dps but only 8.5crit will it likely be a better idea to get higher base damage or higher crit chance or would your reccomend to just put up with my current terrible 175 8.4 dagger and just save up for a binos
Last edited by hognus on Dec 9, 2016, 7:23:21 PM
"
hognus wrote:
As currently having terrible luck with drops in the new league so rather low on currency to invest,im stuck with either choosing a weapon that either has roughly 190dps and 9.5 crit or go for one with around 220dps but only 8.5crit will it likely be a better idea to get higher base damage or higher crit chance or would your reccomend to just put up with my current terrible 175 8.4 dagger and just save up for a binos

Just use dagger with better base dmg from hit. If flat dmg on 1st and 2nd dagger is same, i'll recommend you 2nd :D
Thanks Anton :3
im starting to work on this build, at what level do u recommend me to play flicker strike?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info