[3.0] crit 1h flicker, 1kk+ dps, amazing map farmer

"
naimhairix51 wrote:
im starting to work on this build, at what level do u recommend me to play flicker strike?
70+
"
1322837 wrote:
You keep dying, cause 3.5k life isn't enough, try to get at least 4.5k

i'm now around 4k hp and added enduring cry + playing less aggressive - works so far :) thank you for your help!
Instead of Added Fire Damage Support why not use Fortify Support?

It gives a nice phys damage and some defence.
"
ChronoControl wrote:

Nah, fortify provides increased phys dmg, not more. I allready have a lot of increases from tree/jewels, so dmg boost will be too weak. But i think, i'll recommend using fortify instead of add.fire only hc, thanks for the advice, i'll add it to my build in few days!
"
1322837 wrote:
"
ChronoControl wrote:

Nah, fortify provides increased phys dmg, not more. I allready have a lot of increases from tree/jewels, so dmg boost will be too weak. But i think, i'll recommend using fortify instead of add.fire only hc, thanks for the advice, i'll add it to my build in few days!

But wouldn't that bonus phys damage from Fortify Support add damage to Hatred and Herald of Ash? I'm not sure how those work thus the question.

Thanks for the fast replay :)
"
ChronoControl wrote:
"
1322837 wrote:
"
ChronoControl wrote:

But wouldn't that bonus phys damage from Fortify Support add damage to Hatred and Herald of Ash? I'm not sure how those work thus the question.

Thanks for the fast replay :)

Yes, it adds dmg to herald/hatred, but still less dmg than added fire. I tested it 5 min ago on std :P
Added fire it is then :P

Thanks for testing it out :)
So if you don't have acuities, how does endless hunger work with taking vaal pact passive?
"
Recovary wrote:
So if you don't have acuities, how does endless hunger work with taking vaal pact passive?

don't take em together, sadly but it doesn't work :<
I think, i'll remove that advice about vaal pact, tested it on maps, no regen is terrible :(
"
1322837 wrote:
"
Recovary wrote:

don't take em together, sadly but it doesn't work :<
I think, i'll remove that advice about vaal pact, tested it on maps, no regen is terrible :(

So how good is the "facetank"/leech without the vaal pact passive node AND without acuities?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info