RAT NUKE SURVIVES

Shoot you went to a higher tier than mine.

https://youtu.be/PqsSUbUbCtc

I used blood magic with those new onslaught boots to get higher attack and move speed.
Last edited by QuorryFail on Jul 28, 2018, 7:57:24 PM
i was wondereing if your totem can leech life for you with the reflect dmg, it could make of ngamahu, flame's advancee and hinekora death's fury good ascendancy points giving more sustain than the regen from tamako and tawhoa. Also you can use a starkonja which help you with dext to keep up with the loss of fire res and give attack speed and life.
obviously 50% physical converted to fire screw your ee but as i sais 10% pen+ cover in ash+ attack speed helmet seams ok too.
if you can leech from the totem reflect it could be a viable version and i'd like to get the answer before i try the build ^^

EDIT : it seems that reflect dmg isn't count as a hit so it cannot leech, unless war herald is an exception going ee seems like the way to go

i still wonder what is the best between going blood magic for extra health or curses/auras for extra dmg or dmg mitigation (curses might be great as the build is safe most of the time and lack of dps, gives you some flexibility as well, but is the mana cost ok to deal with?)
Last edited by apocripha on Aug 24, 2018, 4:05:46 AM
Is this still viable/doable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info