RAT NUKE SURVIVES

Anyone have a PoB pastebin for 3.0 on this build?
"
frederickf wrote:
Hi there, can someone pls Check my profile and tell me whats wrong with my character? (RealBilleteMaker)

im Lv 76 and i cant even clean The Aqueduct (lv 61 zone) my totems dies really fast and they dont do damage.

Please what im doing wrong?.

You probably had your ranged attack totem not leveled. It has only around 100 life at lvl 1 so multiplier wont help that much. I recommend leveling the ranged attack totem without using it while leveling the Character or you can buy one :)

Have a nice day everyone.
Hi there is it viable without Eye of Innocence
Love this build but is it correct Barrage only to lvl 1 ?
"
Thalgren wrote:
Love this build but is it correct Barrage only to lvl 1 ?

Yes. Damage on projectiles don't matter in this build, only number of projectiles. Barrage levels improves damage, but not number of projectiles. This also applies to Tornado Shot, GMP, and Chain.

I'm running this build right now with a bunch of Life (Kaom's Heart + Kaom's Roots). Having no survivability issues whatsoever, but the knockback seems to be having some issues.

Spoiler
Basically, when the totems shoot at mobs, it aims Tornado Shot at some point, forming a ring around the totems. One of 3 things happen:

1. Mobs inside the ring get pulled in and die in one shot to the reflect damage.

2. Mobs outside the ring get pulled in and eventually die to the reflect damage.

3. Mobs outside the ring get pulled in to the edge of the ring, then pushed back. This alternates, and they stay on the ring.

I've recorded this occurence in this video: https://youtu.be/j7RXkmXW6Rg?t=1m33s

At 1:33, you can see the Rare monster (on the top-left) get stuck at the bottom of the stairs, then "teleport" into the totems afterwards.

I'm still unsure if this is a visual bug, and the monster is actually taking reflect damage in the totems, but the game shows it as being stuck on the ring. This might be the case, as it doesn't seem the arrows should be doing enough damage to kill it otherwise.

Posted this to see if anyone else has this problem. Please let me know if you do, I would like to see if I did anything wrong in the build, though nothing should go wrong with the Knockback as long as I use Empire's Grasp.

Edit: Anyway, an update on this:
It seems this is a visual bug. I've had this bug crop up on my other characters, except it wasn't as pronounced because those builds didn't care about mob positions (as it would for this build, as there is only 1 "killing zone").

Also, I've ran this build and I've listed my opinions on it, if you're interested.
Spoiler

Disclaimer: I went all-out and got gear that is pretty much considered decked-out for this build. You can view my profile, character is Blitzical.

The main upgrades:
- Kaom's Heart chestpiece
- Kaom's Roots boots with 10% Ignite Chance if no recent Crit enchant(we have 0% Crit), may switch to MS enchant
- Skirmish quiver with Additional Arrow corruption
- Eye of Innocence amulet with Additional Curse corruption
- Empire's Grasp gloves with Elemental Weakness Curse on Hit corruption
- (planned) The Three Dragons helmet with Extra Barrage/Tornado Shot Projectiles enchant
- Dying Sun flask

[Kaom's uniques are a personal preference. I have no qualms about not using any Auras, and I also prefer minimal sockets. You could use any other chestpiece and boots for 10 more sockets and slightly lower Life. If so, I suggest Essence Worm to use an Aura of your choice.]

This enables me to have a large Life pool, with base 30% Physical Damage Reduction. I also chose to go with Ramako instead of Hinekora for Endurance Charges (and 0.5% Life Regen on Charges). I then take 2 extra Charges along with another 0.2% Life Regen on Charges.

I kinda overkilled on Resistances, as I got them before I decided to go with Endurance Charges. With 5 Charges, I easily hit 1k Life Regen, overcapped 130%+ Resistances, 50% Physical Damage Reduction. I also decided to get Blood Magic for even more Life.

When I get this build to about 90+, I would end with at least 8.2k Life. No Mana issues whatsoever due to zero Mana, and easily sustainable with Life Regen.

https://youtu.be/pVjFuqBnYQ0
Here's how the build plays right now, in a decently rolled T11, with gear at the end. I've cleared up to T15s at lower levels, so no issues there (I started T10 mapping at Lv 72!). It's the same with most other totem builds--just plant them and stay away. I'm still Lv 82 and missing about 40% Life, 1 Endurance Charge, and 2 Jewel sockets. As expected, forgive the huge drop in resolution and the lack of music or sound (the totem attacks get annoying after a while).

As you can see, the build isn't the fastest (both movespeed- and clearspeed-wise), but it suits my playstyle perfectly. I walk around picking up loot with any other build anyway, and this build gives me plenty of time and safety to do so. Breaches, Harbingers, Essences, and Strongboxes are all easy. Maps with rooms and obstacles can be annoying, but you learn to place your totem in ideal spots. I have no intention to bring this character to Guardians though--I have other builds for those.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Last edited by thsscapii on Oct 7, 2017, 2:26:50 PM
"
thsscapii wrote:

I'm running this build right now with a bunch of Life (Kaom's Heart + Kaom's Roots). Having no survivability issues whatsoever, but the knockback seems to be having some issues.

When I get this build to about 90+, I would end with at least 8.2k Life. No Mana issues whatsoever due to zero Mana, and easily sustainable with Life Regen.

I'm level 87, having 0 mana issues (No bloodmagic) and currently have 6978 Life (8150 with Kaoms Heart, not a fan of the boots due to lack of movespeed).
At 90 I'd grab another jewel socket, jumping to 7246 Life (8440 with Kaoms). Pushing for 92 would enable me to grab Endurance for the extra charge.

My current boots don't actually give me any resists so for the sake of checking, chucking a pair of Kaoms Roots (At level 92) takes life total to 8882.
You would get so much more damage (and life) out of extra Jewel Sockets (Totem Life%), and I'm not really having any issues with the knockback (Or I just haven't noticed them)

Current Character using the build is SSFNoSoundBTW, I've actually gone and beaten Phoenix with the character (due to the immunity changes in 3.0). Likely the only "feasible" guardian due to totems being immune to fire damage, and it was honestly still a pain and I wouldn't recommend it - 30s on a VP Dark Pact Zerker of 10 minutes of running in a circle with this character.

The one idea I've been toying about with is dropping the double Blasphemy and running a 5L dual curse on hit.
Split Arrow, Curse on Hit, Elemental Weakness, Flammability and Pierce.
That would allow you to run Haste and a Purity or Vitality. With the bonus of cursing at range.
Last edited by Falcorz on Oct 7, 2017, 9:45:41 PM
"
Falcorz wrote:
"
thsscapii wrote:

The one idea I've been toying about with is dropping the double Blasphemy and running a 5L dual curse on hit.
Split Arrow, Curse on Hit, Elemental Weakness, Flammability and Pierce.
That would allow you to run Haste and a Purity or Vitality. With the bonus of cursing at range.

I would definitely recommend it, though I'd prefer to use Chain with Split Arrow. I find myself only cursing occasionally and at bosses, since cursing doesn't really increase DPS directly anyway, so Blasphemy for 100% curse uptime is not actually required.

With Endurance Charges, I switched one of my rings to Essence Worm, which allows me to run Vitality for additional safety. I only switch back to the rare ring for more Resists for Elemental Weakness maps. I would run Haste, but I'd rather not waste points on Dex just for 1 skill, as I'm doing fine right now with 71 Dex.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Last edited by thsscapii on Oct 9, 2017, 6:10:45 AM
Loving this build, than you for it. Just beat the last lab effortlessly, everything melts with ease.

I find that most of the time I don't even have to double-curse - I usually save it for bosses or harbingers. Might use a lightning or stone golem since I have the space with them even when using Koams armor and boots.
So I see you mentioned about the Quill rain and the new physical damage. Should I get the other version with out the physical damage then or does it matter?
what you pantheon ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info