RAT NUKE SURVIVES

Looks great, I'd imagine something like lightning arrow, TS or even ice shot (for chill safety) could work good for trash.

I think what would be really cool though is explosive arrow as you get 10% chance to ignite with quality and up to several ignites per hit, initial hit+explosion AOE. Furthermore, the explosion does decent damage by itself.

Furthermore, you can increase damage through elemental equilibrium and flamability curse.

As someone suggested on reddit Threee Dragons and some cold damage could be dope for applying EE and getting some sweet ignite damage for ur totems.

Another very cool version of this build could perhaps be made around barrage/kinetic blast.
Well done man! How about a Blade Vortex version with spell totem?
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
"
davidsh wrote:
Looks great, I'd imagine something like lightning arrow, TS or even ice shot (for chill safety) could work good for trash.

I think what would be really cool though is explosive arrow as you get 10% chance to ignite with quality and up to several ignites per hit, initial hit+explosion AOE. Furthermore, the explosion does decent damage by itself.

Furthermore, you can increase damage through elemental equilibrium and flamability curse.

As someone suggested on reddit Threee Dragons and some cold damage could be dope for applying EE and getting some sweet ignite damage for ur totems.

Another very cool version of this build could perhaps be made around barrage/kinetic blast.

Yeah i started using a T-shot 6link in my chest for trash and a pseudo 5link in my gloves with Barrage - GMP - RAT - Chance to Ignite - knockback granted from gloves. The 5link is more than enough for a solid single target over t-shot. will update guide with it.

I did pick up Three Dragons and cold damage but I'm not gonna swap into that yet as I'm a little low level and I'd need to sacrifice life nodes to get EE and the helm doesn't have life (already don't get life on gloves/quiver/amulet)
Like other eye of innocence dependent builds this hits a brick wall in all content with ignite immunity.

It's also very, very slow clear speed. The range on Tukohama reflect is tiny, so you need to wait until reverse knockback brings the enemies closer. This compares unfavorably to something like BV which clears at movement speed or kinetic blast, spark, LA, EA, fireball, etc which clear 1-3 screens of enemies per shot.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
are you sure totem damage nodes dont increase the 8% reflect?
also just another small thing... the +2 projectile flask will be great (can it stack?)
also have some improvments to the tree.. will post later
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
Last edited by The_x_ile on Oct 24, 2016, 11:42:55 AM
"
Vhlad wrote:

It's also very, very slow clear speed. The range on Tukohama reflect is tiny, so you need to wait until reverse knockback brings the enemies closer. This compares unfavorably to something like BV which clears at movement speed or kinetic blast, spark, LA, EA, fireball, etc which clear 1-3 screens of enemies per shot.

I mean it's definitely not the epitome of the clearspeed meta but what can you expect from a RAT build :P
Going into designing this I wasn't expecting a 1shot the whole screen build but more of one that I can enjoy playing.

I got burnt out on LA/BV/EA builds, they all felt samey. Run in, shoot a couple times, blow up everyone, this was just trying to take an advantage of a mechanic and it went beyond my expectation.

As for clearspeed it's not TERRIBLE, I threw T-shot instead of barrage and i'm at 150-160 mil per hr in low tier maps but it certainly isn't fast by any means.
Throw in prolif and a good aoe bow skill, scale aoe and single target on boss with adds could be bonkers!

To people saying clear speed is bad it doesn't have to be, just use the appropriate setup and have another setup for single target. EA could do the trick.

I would seriously do this build if I had the currency
Nice build.

Any reason you chose ranged attack totems? I assumed it works just the same with any totem that can inflict ignites? Was barrage/tornado shot just the most consistent?

Flame totem stacking cast speed?
Shockwave totem with added fire?
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
The_x_ile wrote:
also just another small thing... the +2 projectile flask will be great (can it stack?)

also the biggest question... why are you not using Soul Mantle?
50% increase totem life!
+1 to totems !
seem like best in slot, no?

also as for the upgraded tree:
- 7% maximum life
- 1 socketed jewel slot
+ 17 % totem life
+ 50% knockback distance and 12% knockback ( need testing but maybe enough to drop knockback gem)

or if you dont like the knockback on tree, you can always grab another 10% ignite
my builds:
- COLB (Cast On Last Breath) first ever build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1632595
- the Flash: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1367774
- the oro's bridle build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1409823
Last edited by The_x_ile on Oct 24, 2016, 12:30:32 PM
"
The_x_ile wrote:
"
The_x_ile wrote:

also the biggest question... why are you not using Soul Mantle?
50% increase totem life!
+1 to totems !
seem like best in slot, no?

I would definitely use soul mantle if I was sc, however i'm playing hc temp league and its already kinda shitty giving up life on ammy/quiver/gloves. giving it up on chest would be too much, it's definitely the best option for softcore.

I'll take a look at your tree after work, but note I'm using the templar area pathing for spire of stone, whether it's optimal or not I'm not sure. Kind of a work in progress. Thanks for your input, I'll look more into it in a few hours

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info