[2.5] CoC Vortex Elementalist *Insane dps* 2-3 shot Guardians - Shaper down! [Video Inside]

I recently swapped over to this build, and I'm wondering what I should be looking to improve with my setup. I don't feel like I'm doing as much damage as I'm supposed to be.
"
zintzj wrote:
I recently swapped over to this build, and I'm wondering what I should be looking to improve with my setup. I don't feel like I'm doing as much damage as I'm supposed to be.

Absolutely wrong amulet - you should NOT add fire damage to your attacks! Find another amulet. (Spell damage, crits, crit-multi, added lightning damage, etc.. everything, but NOT fire or cold)
You have Elemental Equilibrium so this amulet is absolutely not suitable for you and this build.

And you have bad dagger, find \ craft something like this:

Lightning damage on it is strongly requirement (since you don't have other sources of l. damage for your melee attacks, one orb of storms is not enough).

Everything else looks fine. Last dps boost will be from 6L body when you craft it. Add Concentrated Effect support (area damage is double-dipps here) and you will be fine.
Last edited by bSun0000 on Feb 16, 2017, 10:11:25 AM
Could I just get lightning damage to attacks on an amulet instead? Finding a proper dagger with it seems to be a lot more difficult.
"
zintzj wrote:
Could I just get lightning damage to attacks on an amulet instead? Finding a proper dagger with it seems to be a lot more difficult.

Yes you can.
"
team5ive wrote:
The build looks really nice, thanks for the work and the support.

Orb of Storm is for EE and for one Curse - but self cast, right?
the other curses are self cast to?

Never played a LL build, so sry for my (maybe totally stupid questions).
Shavs works with pain attunement but CI didnt work with it?
If yes i understand why Sahv is so important for the build, if not - why do we need Shav? ;)

Would it be possible to switch to dark consuming+ soulmantel+CI for chaos/poison?
Or is the damage loss for ignite to poison to big?

in my case i used blashpemy for 2 curses and orb of storms applies the last, its also used to generate power charges on bosses.

as for pain attunnement, with shavs you can be low life but with CI you are always on full life, I definitely thought about the options of converting to chaos through mantle and daggers, and I think it could work somehow, maybe in legacy league with legacy consuming darks, but its a more complicated build that i would have to try out before suggesting :)
"
zintzj wrote:

Do you have all 3 curses, elemental equilibrium and a 6 link? every single part contributes huge amount of damage because they are multipliers.
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"
zintzj wrote:

Do you have all 3 curses, elemental equilibrium and a 6 link? every single part contributes huge amount of damage because they are multipliers.

My profile is public, but I think I have everything setup correctly now.
is this dps with or without conc effect?
I recently changed over to this build. can i get some help? It doesnt seem as my dmg/ignite is doing a great deal of damage. Can some one have a look at my set up?

Also im struggling with ES leech/recovery so i die often :|

i am currently using Concentrated effect instead of controlled distruction for bosses for the crit.

Im a bit low level so i havent added passive points into flasks nodes and jewel nodes.

ps.. im a returning player to the game. alot of these things are new to me.
Your chars are hidden, so.. no, we can't help you until you not open them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info