[2.5] CoC Vortex Elementalist *Insane dps* 2-3 shot Guardians - Shaper down! [Video Inside]

-Inc Area , -Con Destruction, +Empower lvl4 + Conc Effect
Aoe is still preety nice for shaped shore/strand
It was so annoying to not crit for too long and die (no flask, just 'recently' leech mod on boots )

Without auras - 45k dps
8500ES with Discipline
42% / 41% crit chance - 350% vortex multi

My best achievement - T13 Triple Beyond double Breach without death

Mega fun :)
"
Adei127 wrote:

It was so annoying to not crit for too long and die (no flask, just 'recently' leech mod on boots )

Find a better dagger (golden - up to 107% crits vs your current 69%), levelup your CoC trigger and make it 20% quality - +20% crits, same for a Inc. Crits gem.
Amulet can also be with global crits..

Just with this changes you will forgot about such problem like "not to crit for a long time". With 6 power-charges, 90-95% of your hits will be critical.

PS: You forgot about "Spell damage per Power Charge" passive point. On top of tree.
Last edited by bSun0000 on Feb 5, 2017, 10:59:02 AM
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
Adei127 wrote:

Find a better dagger (golden - up to 107% crits vs your current 69%), levelup your CoC trigger and make it 20% quality - +20% crits, same for a Inc. Crits gem.

Just with this changes you will forgot about such problem like "not to crit for a long time". With 6 power-charges, 90-95% of your hits will be critical.

PS: You forgot about "Spell damage per Power Charge" passive point. On top of tree.

I will do all this things for sure asap, Thanks for your help :)

PS: Yeah, i forgot.. Thanks again
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
Adei127 wrote:

problem of golden dagger is that his base atk speed is low compared to others, and atk speed really works well with cyc hits per second
"
willianvon wrote:

problem of golden dagger is that his base atk speed is low compared to others, and atk speed really works well with cyc hits per second

High crit. chance allows you to safely use Conc. Effect gem - it gives you a huge (really huge) dps boost. And not just dps, without this gem i can crit almost every time even without power-charges, it is really good for a trash cleanup on maps (can be switched to Add chaos damage for atziri flask - more survivability is always good).

Attack speed is not a problem in this build..
"
willianvon wrote:
"
derbund666 wrote:
This is my char right now.
Spoiler
LVL 71
STATS:
3300 life
79max resi cap
12k dmg per use of vortex
69% crit chance with cyclone and max powercharge (5 right now)

GEAR:
Spoiler

TREE:

still with life. my es and ll gear is not so good and the upgrade are too expensive.
here my es gear in stash:
Spoiler

any advice how to progress further? with new levels I wanna get jewel sockets and more power charges.
Dont know how to convert into CI or LL. With my gear I have no max resi and something around 6k es. A little low for my opinion. Or not? With the 2 unique rings and the shavs getting resi cap is a little weird.
And do you have the problem with lags too? IF I play long enough coc vortex will cause lags. No lag spikes. A LOT of small lags. Even if I dont attack.
And what ascendancies you use? Ih the guide there are nearly all in use. The Linked skilltree have other points then the text or pic in the guide.
The OP char is in standard and not even level90 ?

i like your es gear

after all I am now lvl 85 and i am low life based. serious? for mapping t10-t13 Being life based with carcass jack and saffel shield was much nicer.
gear
Spoiler

no jewels right now.
Full buffed I got 35k dmg per use with vortex. only with power charges its 25k. nearly 8k es and resi caped but not ele weakness cap.

That are my problems right now:
playing with eye of chayula. dont like to get stunned from archers. Dont know how op can play without it beside cyclone all the time.
sometimes I run out of mana, wat sucks.
around 63% crit with power charges up on cyclone, still feel its not enough.
still not know how to skill my ascendancy. Some people run with bacon of ruin some with mastermind of discord
I have 200chaos on budget left. Any advices?
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
"
derbund666 wrote:
Any advices?

How about ice golem? I don't see this gem in your equipment.. this little boy gives you additional crit. chances (and Eleme. ascendancy boosts it).
"
derbund666 wrote:
"
willianvon wrote:
"
derbund666 wrote:
This is my char right now.
Spoiler
LVL 71
STATS:
3300 life
79max resi cap
12k dmg per use of vortex
69% crit chance with cyclone and max powercharge (5 right now)

GEAR:
Spoiler

TREE:

still with life. my es and ll gear is not so good and the upgrade are too expensive.
here my es gear in stash:
Spoiler

any advice how to progress further? with new levels I wanna get jewel sockets and more power charges.
Dont know how to convert into CI or LL. With my gear I have no max resi and something around 6k es. A little low for my opinion. Or not? With the 2 unique rings and the shavs getting resi cap is a little weird.
And do you have the problem with lags too? IF I play long enough coc vortex will cause lags. No lag spikes. A LOT of small lags. Even if I dont attack.
And what ascendancies you use? Ih the guide there are nearly all in use. The Linked skilltree have other points then the text or pic in the guide.
The OP char is in standard and not even level90 ?

i like your es gear

after all I am now lvl 85 and i am low life based. serious? for mapping t10-t13 Being life based with carcass jack and saffel shield was much nicer.
gear
Spoiler

no jewels right now.
Full buffed I got 35k dmg per use with vortex. only with power charges its 25k. nearly 8k es and resi caped but not ele weakness cap.

That are my problems right now:
playing with eye of chayula. dont like to get stunned from archers. Dont know how op can play without it beside cyclone all the time.
sometimes I run out of mana, wat sucks.
around 63% crit with power charges up on cyclone, still feel its not enough.
still not know how to skill my ascendancy. Some people run with bacon of ruin some with mastermind of discord
I have 200chaos on budget left. Any advices?

Why you don't try to get the upgraded version of your amulet ? if you do that you can lower the ES on your shield and try to get some Spell damage on it...(my shield got a very low ES amount but high spell damage is the thing i didn't want to change it for a 400+ one).

I also removed the paua ring for mapping for a "gifts from Above" which is really good for our build and helps a lot with crits.
Hey Guys,

I'm going to give end game content a try and feel that my buffer ain't big enough. So how can i work my ES?
This might also be interesting for the upcomming season, to plan that way ahead.

Gear

My ES feels pretty low at about 6,4k (9,5k with vaal online ... but its always a hassle to activate and quite shortlived). Maybe I could get something out of the gear, 50 base ES here, 50 base ES there. But it doesn't feel like I could easily make the move towards 8k or 9k easily.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by the_Alexomator on Feb 6, 2017, 6:09:05 AM
well i would say :

1/ boots = at least 200 ES/Leech enchant
2/ reroll your belt prefix (to get near 80 ES instead of 68)
3/ ask yourself if you need 3 curses (i use only 2 now) and get a ES/crit ring ?
4/ your dagger isn't end game viable in my opinion.

For your tree, you got 3-4 nodes that increase your %ES, so you can pick them up anytime.
Last edited by Eko13 on Feb 6, 2017, 6:19:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info