[2.5] CoC Vortex Elementalist *Insane dps* 2-3 shot Guardians - Shaper down! [Video Inside]

Hey, i just worked out how to make them public. Can you have a look now?

Cheers
"
Sylphx wrote:

Cheers

Find a way to add lightning damage to your melee attacks - to trigger ele-eq every hit,
Level up your gems, make them 20% quality, vaal them to +1 level (but lvl20 20% is good too),
Find a better flasks (vinktar if you can) - at least use Atziri's one, she is cheap as dirt,
Change your belt to something more useful - crystal with ES & res or Doryani's Invitation for damage & leech,
Craft 6L body, so you can use conc. effect + concentrated gems at the same time,
Use Elemental Weakness as aura, not on Orb of storms (if you lack on damage even on mobs),
Get two more levels and grab another jewel socket,
Find better jewels (Fire damage, multi with cold skills, area damage) - they are not chat expensive,
Find \ Buy \ Craft proper dagger with spell-damage & crits (melee \ global), (you need Vagan's one with master-mod, can be expensive)
Find \ Buy \ Craft Fingerless Silk Gloves with 16% spell-damage on it, (really expensive with ES & resists)
Find \ Buy \ Craft better shield with more spell-damage on it, (also not a cheap thing)
Find \ Buy \ Craft \ Enchant helmet with 40% inc. Vortex damage, (1ex lvl84 white hubris on trade)
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
Sylphx wrote:

Cheers

Find a way to add lightning damage to your melee attacks - to trigger ele-eq every hit,
Level up your gems, make them 20% quality, vaal them to +1 level (but lvl20 20% is good too),
Find a better flasks (vinktar if you can) - at least use Atziri's one, she is cheap as dirt,
Change your belt to something more useful - crystal with ES & res or Doryani's Invitation for damage & leech,
Craft 6L body, so you can use conc. effect + concentrated gems at the same time,
Use Elemental Weakness as aura, not on Orb of storms (if you lack on damage even on mobs),
Get two more levels and grab another jewel socket,
Find better jewels (Fire damage, multi with cold skills, area damage) - they are not chat expensive,
Find \ Buy \ Craft proper dagger with spell-damage & crits (melee \ global), (you need Vagan's one with master-mod, can be expensive)
Find \ Buy \ Craft Fingerless Silk Gloves with 16% spell-damage on it, (really expensive with ES & resists)
Find \ Buy \ Craft better shield with more spell-damage on it, (also not a cheap thing)
Find \ Buy \ Craft \ Enchant helmet with 40% inc. Vortex damage, (1ex lvl84 white hubris on trade)

Thanks for the help.

i have done some things you mentioned already (atziri, and added lightning to dagger) and have swapped enfeeble with elemental weakness and am already having better success. Flask helps with ES leech which is nice. Unfortunatly the rest of the things u mentioned i am going to have to wait a bit to collect some currency.
Hi,

I got 6k ES, 75 fire cold light res and -60 chaos res in merciless. I have enough damage but Im over weak I get often one shoted.

I can't afford viktar yet but my question is why you don't get chaos res ? Is it useless ? Or is it why Im so weak ?
"
coincoinmiaou wrote:
Hi,

I got 6k ES, 75 fire cold light res and -60 chaos res in merciless. I have enough damage but Im over weak I get often one shoted.

I can't afford viktar yet but my question is why you don't get chaos res ? Is it useless ? Or is it why Im so weak ?

maybe ur gear pieces have low ES or u didnt take all the ES the passive tree?

sure if u have room on gear to grab chaos resist its good, but i didnt feel like i had to do it.
Yes I'll try to in future but for now i have to modify your tree a bit.

Let's remake my question ;)

Why is your chaos res so low ? is it better to have 75/75/75/-60 rather than 50/50/50/50 ? We most of the time only take ele dmg ?

I am not focusing at all this chaos thinking its less important, am I right ?

Problem with one shots could be a crit on my only 6k ES then and not on my low chaos res ?
"
coincoinmiaou wrote:

Problem with one shots could be?

In this game it does not matter how much ES\Life you have, you will get your one-shot someday. But yes, 6k is not enough (without armor it is even worse than plain life!)

And chaos. res.. it will be good to have at least zero, not -60%.
Simple logic - something hit you with 2k chaos damage, with 75% res. you will take only 500 damage, but with -60% = 3200.
x6.4 times for damage!
Last edited by bSun0000 on Feb 19, 2017, 7:43:40 PM
"
coincoinmiaou wrote:
Yes I'll try to in future but for now i have to modify your tree a bit.

Let's remake my question ;)

Why is your chaos res so low ? is it better to have 75/75/75/-60 rather than 50/50/50/50 ? We most of the time only take ele dmg ?

I am not focusing at all this chaos thinking its less important, am I right ?

Problem with one shots could be a crit on my only 6k ES then and not on my low chaos res ?

75/75/75/-60 is always better than to even them out, u always need to max ur elementalist resistances since those damage types are much more common in the game.
Could you tell me a gear to level this build smoothly ?
Thanks a lot
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Could you tell me a gear to level this build smoothly ?
Thanks a lot

Smoothly? That do you mean? You are lacking of crits? Weak defense? Something else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info