[2.5] CoC Vortex Elementalist *Insane dps* 2-3 shot Guardians - Shaper down! [Video Inside]

Instant leech is your only sustain, the boot enchant/doryani's belt/atziri's promise/leech weapon craft/warlord' mark are your ways of getting it, choose whichever you like, multiple is recommended. And no, vinktar is useless for leech for this build, I dont really recommend wasting a flask slot for it.

Cwdt+IC/Grace/temp or enfeeble+blasphemy/stibnite are your options for mitigation.

If you dont have any of the above why would you even expect to survive?
Last edited by noobdw on Dec 22, 2016, 11:21:27 AM
noobdw,
Can you make few videos how you doing maps(shaper's guardians) with yr version of this build?
Last edited by Umbrel on Dec 22, 2016, 6:35:06 PM
What should the critical strike chance for cyclone/shield charge be at? I did a run through dried lake with a diamond flask and was mostly satisfied, but I was wondering what it's at for people who actually have a complete build.

Edit: I also had Assassin's Mark on but I switched it to Warlord's for sustain and didn't notice much of a difference.
Last edited by madmarvels on Dec 22, 2016, 10:32:09 PM
"
madmarvels wrote:
What should the critical strike chance for cyclone/shield charge be at? I did a run through dried lake with a diamond flask and was mostly satisfied, but I was wondering what it's at for people who actually have a complete build.

Edit: I also had Assassin's Mark on but I switched it to Warlord's for sustain and didn't notice much of a difference.
The first tasty checkpoint is ~65% crit with all power charges on. With this percent you can use a diamond flask to raise your effective crit to 85%+ and the assasin's mark would make it cap - 95%.
The next would be reaching 85% to drop the flask and 95% to drop the mark.
--
But ofc this build will become "Dried Lake - viable" at a much lower percent.
@OP

Hi, can you check my profile ' iDoll ' character.

I made an occulist version of it and my vortex dps tooltip is nowhere near yours, im hitting 18,316 (in hideout, no flask no charges)
Yours is 2x more than mine.

I am running herectic veil alomg with 4 curses. I have elemental weakness lvl11 on hit on gloves.

Can you help me please, im not sure if i should've gone elementalist for it to work. Trickster does the job fine, so i thought occulist could do the same.

Thank you!
Last edited by Lolsean13 on Dec 22, 2016, 11:55:12 PM
"
kaelsy wrote:
The first tasty checkpoint is ~65% crit with all power charges on. With this percent you can use a diamond flask to raise your effective crit to 85%+ and the assasin's mark would make it cap - 95%.
The next would be reaching 85% to drop the flask and 95% to drop the mark.
--
But ofc this build will become "Dried Lake - viable" at a much lower percent.

Thanks. That run through dried lake was just me testing out the stuff I have so far, which isn't anything special.

Edit: Should also say that I still need to respec some points since I converted my first character to this build. Once all the points have been properly allocated and I have all the items I want, my character should be at least yellow map viable.
Last edited by madmarvels on Dec 23, 2016, 3:56:03 AM
"
Umbrel wrote:
noobdw,
Can you make few videos how you doing maps(shaper's guardians) with yr version of this build?

Never recorded a video, and I serve in the army so can play on some of the weekends (this one I'm on duty) so I'm afraid I'm not willing to spend the time I have figuering out how to record, sorry. I'm using my phone to view the thread :P

Just switched to cyclone so I can start farming guardians for the challenge, I can tell you how it went. Made a huge change to the character and some nice ideas to implement as well.
"
noobdw wrote:
"
Umbrel wrote:
noobdw,

Never recorded a video, and I serve in the army so can play on some of the weekends (this one I'm on duty) so I'm afraid I'm not willing to spend the time I have figuering out how to record, sorry. I'm using my phone to view the thread :P

Just switched to cyclone so I can start farming guardians for the challenge, I can tell you how it went. Made a huge change to the character and some nice ideas to implement as well.

it's pity. Do you play with steam? if yes, may i add you as friend and watch your playing?

I put on all what need for this build and i'm feeling myself like a bullshit! don't enough es leech with flask and when vs me crowd of fast archers(need cannot be stunned) i am just stand and look like i am dying.

p/s have switched cyclone on charge shield and it's so much better! thanks.
Last edited by Umbrel on Dec 23, 2016, 8:59:12 AM
To all of you who are having problems with es leech and survivability - try running warlords mark in blasphemy , it works wonders! :)
"
Umbrel wrote:
"
noobdw wrote:
"
Umbrel wrote:
noobdw,

it's pity. Do you play with steam? if yes, may i add you as friend and watch your playing?

I put on all what need for this build and i'm feeling myself like a bullshit! don't enough es leech with flask and when vs me crowd of fast archers(need cannot be stunned) i am just stand and look like i am dying.

p/s have switched cyclone on charge shield and it's so much better! thanks.

Standalone client :P what did you type in p.s? You're now using shield charge or cyclone?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info