[2.5] CoC Vortex Elementalist *Insane dps* 2-3 shot Guardians - Shaper down! [Video Inside]

Saved currecy for 5 days and made the transition from my initial MF build to yours.

Different tree and Presence of chayula with double curse cluster on the tree but similar build.

Thinking of dropping a second curse for grace since the chickens really hurt when they explode.

Last edited by noobdw on Dec 18, 2016, 9:04:08 AM
Hey, just made a slightly different version of your build!
i took the 2x curse cluster and heart of flame instead of the mendling cluster, am at 7.1k es atm, which feels totally fine!
i switched curses to assmark/warlords mark for easy sustain and working on getting a +1 curse choir of the storm! (which i am using for around 100% global crit chance and lighing for ele equilibrium!
if i got 1+ curse ammy, a ele weakness on hit voidbringer would be next!
i killed minotaur and hydra deathless and working in killing shaper on my 2. attempt!
here is my gear:
Last edited by Chosenlama on Dec 18, 2016, 12:31:17 PM
none of you use the heretic's veil ?? it looks overpowered for this build...

btw you both use CDWT/IC but i noticed no assasin's mark ? arctic armor looks great to use too, but i think i'll have not anough mana to use all of them :D
Last edited by Eko13 on Dec 19, 2016, 5:04:58 AM
One question - it is possible to roll as life based or hybrid life/es?
the full list is here for the boots : http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_boot_enchantment_mods
"
Eko13 wrote:
none of you use the heretic's veil ?? it looks overpowered for this build...

btw you both use CDWT/IC but i noticed no assasin's mark ? arctic armor looks great to use too, but i think i'll have not anough mana to use all of them :D

Assassin's mark with 85% crit chance on both the attack and spell while using diamond is an overkill. Assmark vs. Elemental weakness- ele always wins in terms of dmg, when it comes to 20/20 gems in a burn build, thanks to double dipping ele is sooo much more powerful.

My powercharges last 19.7sec so I have to stop once every 20sec and cast orb of storms.
Not using AA, just lvling it, currently discipline and 2blasphemy curses, but soon I'll drop temporal chains for grace.
"
streej wrote:
One question - it is possible to roll as life based or hybrid life/es?

Yeah but what's the point? The whole idea is scaling vortex's double dipping mechanics with more spell dmg modifiers. LL gains 30% more initial dmg AND 69% more burn dmg.
Hi people I'm a relatively new player and I'm a bit confused here, I tried respeccing my character into this but I can't hardly kill a thing?

Could anyone look at my character and try and tell me where I'm going wrong?

I dont have much currency so I know some bits are missing but If someone could just let me know what I need to do that would be amazing :)

the character on my sheet is the level 77 Occultist?
Hi,im trying to play a assasin version,but it's seem not good so far. Can you take a look to my character pls. I know my dagger is suck but there's anything else i need to improve? anw thank for your great build guide
Ps: here my char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/VnValkyrie/characters
Last edited by VnValkyrie on Dec 19, 2016, 1:45:46 PM
Edit: Bought a Shav's an hour or two after posting this and now I'm broke. Thankfully I already have some half decent ES gear and the voidbringer gloves only cost 1 or 2c.

Decided to scrap my Whispering Ice character since I wasn't enjoying it much, which means I can completely skip leveling for this build :D . Grinded up to ~4.5 exalts to get that Shav's. Hopefully I'll have that Shav's sometime tomorrow. I look forward to playing this build!

I probably would've had enough already if this was my second build and not my third. Hopefully I'm satisfied enough with my current build and this one to not roll a new character until I have plenty of currency.
Last edited by madmarvels on Dec 20, 2016, 11:53:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info