[2.5] CoC Vortex Elementalist *Insane dps* 2-3 shot Guardians - Shaper down! [Video Inside]

Umbrel:

Few things stand out looking at your character:

You need to get rid of the +cold damage on your gloves. That is giving the enemy a free 25% fire resist because of Pyre converting it into fire damage.

Same deal with your boots enchant, get rid of that ASAP. Preferably for life/mana leech.

Getting lightning damage on gloves, replacing the added lightning on weapon with +0.2% fire damage leech, and replacing warlord's mark with flammability would be a huge improvement.

I'd also probably get rid of the vinktar. You should have enough leech +damage with the above changes that you insta-heal on vortex without flask leech. It's just not good on this build, and you really don't want to be shocked and taking extra damage because of it.
"
fourk wrote:

Few things stand out looking at your character:

You need to get rid of the +cold damage on your gloves. That is giving the enemy a free 25% fire resist because of Pyre converting it into fire damage.

Same deal with your boots enchant, get rid of that ASAP. Preferably for life/mana leech.

Getting lightning damage on gloves, replacing the added lightning on weapon with +0.2% fire damage leech, and replacing warlord's mark with flammability would be a huge improvement.

I'd also probably get rid of the vinktar. You should have enough leech +damage with the above changes that you insta-heal on vortex without flask leech. It's just not good on this build, and you really don't want to be shocked and taking extra damage because of it.

Thanks for really useful advice!
Unfortunately don't have more currency for remove +lighting damage from dagger. 2 ex it's too much for new multiple crafted mod. 0.2% it's so important if i'll use warlords mark 2%?
I'll do with my gloves and boots that you said.
And i don't understand about curses. I can throw three curses, in this guide has flammability, assasin's mark and elemental weakness if i replace flammability with warlord's mark then i won't lose in force too much? if i want to carry shaper's guardian then me need will be this force.

p/s sorry for my awful english and yeah i am newbie in the game.
"
Umbrel wrote:
Thanks for really useful advice!
Unfortunately don't have more currency for remove +lighting damage from dagger. 2 ex it's too much for new multiple crafted mod. 0.2% it's so important if i'll use warlords mark 2%?
I'll do with my gloves and boots that you said.
And i don't understand about curses. I can throw three curses, in this guide has flammability, assasin's mark and elemental weakness if i replace flammability with warlord's mark then i won't lose in force too much? if i want to carry shaper's guardian then me need will be this force.

p/s sorry for my awful english and yeah i am newbie in the game.

Warlord's mark provides enough leech to sustain your es and even mana to some extent. However it wont work in hexproof maps and maps with less curse effect will be little rough as well although still very doable ,so you might want leech enchant on boots. If you don't mind rerolling hexproof maps I'd say warlords mark is enough for leech.

You can afford to drop flammability for warlords mark since the build already has very strong damage. Also with EE and ele weakness most bosses will be in negative resistance anyway. I just killed 2nd phase core malachai with 35% life mod in like 3-4 sec without flammability so I can tell you its definitely not needed.
Last edited by Aedre32 on Dec 24, 2016, 7:00:36 AM
I decided to make coc vortex build but I am torn between this and other guide with trickster. Can someone write down some cons and pros between them ?
Hi, i try to make this build...i bought items...some gems...and some gems low lvl for now... farming for reach lvl 20...but what r u doing for bleeding? last night i died because bleeding :( and wanna know more details about play style and etc...hf and gl...thanks for sharing build...
"
phpcoder wrote:
Hi, i try to make this build...i bought items...some gems...and some gems low lvl for now... farming for reach lvl 20...but what r u doing for bleeding? last night i died because bleeding :( and wanna know more details about play style and etc...hf and gl...thanks for sharing build...

Strange question from someone with 21 achievements.. use bleeding removal effects on your flasks (roll out this mod). Also, if you have a good life leech (from gem or something else) - you may not care about bleeding at all.
Last edited by bSun0000 on Dec 26, 2016, 10:38:10 AM
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
phpcoder wrote:

Strange question from someone with 21 achievements.. use bleeding removal effects on your flasks (roll out this mod). Also, if you have a good life leech (from gem or something else) - you may not care about bleeding at all.

Do you think i dont know removal effects on flask? thank you for inattentive answer...
"
phpcoder wrote:
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
phpcoder wrote:

Do you think i dont know removal effects on flask? thank you for inattentive answer...

Well you died from bleeding how the hell do you know about removal from flask if you die from it....LOL
Amazing build!
Thanks guys who help me with an advice. Now it's works.
PoE has the best community.
p.s. Merry Xmas!
Last edited by Umbrel on Dec 26, 2016, 7:02:16 PM
"
phpcoder wrote:
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
phpcoder wrote:

don't mind these poeple, i had issues with bleeding also, i'm using 2 potions with bleed removal atm but thats only because i don't hav shav yet (so my ES/HP pool isn't high anough to sustain if there is no mobs around to leech)...when i get it i'll probably put them off :)
Last edited by Eko13 on Dec 27, 2016, 3:27:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info