What do you think about Piety coming back in act5?

Maybe we would get to learn about her sister... Charity. The storyline is that she comes to resurrect her sister in hopes that she learned her lesson.

In the beginning we assist, and then another part we watch as Piety corrupts Charity. Finally the last third of the ACT is us leading our way to their new "lair".

We then have a "Twins" boss fight where we have to kill both. But if you kill Charity first, you get a bonus of XXX% magic find... but it buffs Piety for the second half of the fight.
Epic games deserve epic end game bosses. Piety is dead, let her be.

WE WANT CHUCK NORRIS !!!!1111one

Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
The Harvest was merely a setback!
Malachai got killed, Piety got killed and The Beast got killed. Though for some reason I feel like The Beast has some connections to the beyond. I almost feel like it's going to be a major plot point of act V.
What if the beyond is corruption itself, sometimes given form to materialise in the real world (beyond monsters/bosses)? Then, did the beast come from the beyond and if yes, are there more beings like it? Maybe even ones that are far superior in power?
Will we get to se the universal transmutation in act V that petarus and vanja tell us about?
And most importantly, how does Captain Sigmund Fairgraves fit into all of this?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info