What do you think about Piety coming back in act5?

Maybe she turns into a zombie or spectre somehow.
"
kamil1210 wrote:
What do you think about Piety coming back in act5?

I think it is great.

The art is great, for sure.

My guesses about what would happen in Act 4 were pretty wrong, so I'm just going to wait and see.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
I'd think "Oh no, not again!"
I really don't think, though, that they're bringing her back again. But maybe she had a twin sister.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I hope she'd come back. She would be the Kenny of this game \:D/
I would rather see Hillock as end game boss...
Not interested in seeing her coming back. Her story as far as the in-game events go is complete and she should stay gone.
I think GGG should bring back Deckard Cain, because you know, he was killed off unnecessarily by a fucking butterfly in human form. Make him come back as a Jedi ghost, and teach the exile how to ascend beyond their ascendancies. Exiles have to complete a labyrinth of crossword puzzles which unlock their true potential and allow you to then have 6 additional sub classes for each ascendency class. That's like...114 classes! Once you've unlocked these sub sub classes you can then level up to 200, but can only gain experience by killing the Shaper. Each Shaper kill grants you a chance to drop a divination card which stacks up to 114. You then have to hand this in to Tasumi who will give you a token which you can right click and receive 114 xp.
"
Skronos wrote:
I think GGG should bring back Deckard Cain, because you know, he was killed off unnecessarily by a fucking butterfly in human form. Make him come back as a Jedi ghost, and teach the exile how to ascend beyond their ascendancies. Exiles have to complete a labyrinth of crossword puzzles which unlock their true potential and allow you to then have 6 additional sub classes for each ascendency class. That's like...114 classes! Once you've unlocked these sub sub classes you can then level up to 200, but can only gain experience by killing the Shaper. Each Shaper kill grants you a chance to drop a divination card which stacks up to 114. You then have to hand this in to Tasumi who will give you a token which you can right click and receive 114 xp.

I used to play Maple Story.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
"
Shes fucking dead like she was stabbed in the fucking stomach by a fleshbone like staff of a spear. It would be really stupid.

Kinda this, think she had enough appearance in this game so far.
RIP Piety.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

I'm sure she'll be back. She represents something. The whole game is a dream and piety represents something about the person that GGG imagines is dreaming this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info