[2.4] Chaos Incinerate Build - Occultist Witch

I'm really liking Buil, but I'd like to know what equipment I should use at this level
Is this viable at all in current temp Breach SC league ? Like T15/Guardians/Vaal Temple/Uber Atziri/Shaper ?
Cause I'm bored out of my last several builds which already clear such content but want something more fun, on top of the fact I've never done a Consuming Dark+Mantle build so far.
I followed your Guide and yeah the Damage ist okay but im getting One Shotted pretty often so i had to stop playing it...i dont know how but maybe because of the lack of armor. Maybe you can help me out because i invested alot and now seems to be wasted it...im pretty sad..i tried T2 Maps and sometimes just being one shotted...i have 5k Shield and all resis to max.
"
Aloshandra wrote:
I followed your Guide and yeah the Damage ist okay but im getting One Shotted pretty often so i had to stop playing it...i dont know how but maybe because of the lack of armor. Maybe you can help me out because i invested alot and now seems to be wasted it...im pretty sad..i tried T2 Maps and sometimes just being one shotted...i have 5k Shield and all resis to max.

5k shield is _nothing_ if you had read the thread and comments here or at least watched the vid, you would see that ~8.5k are recommended
also, you are not a melee tank. you use whirling blades a lot, avoiding any big hits. trashmobs should melt in an instnt, just dont get ht by big bosses.
Last edited by Nikkaj on Jan 14, 2017, 8:11:55 AM
i did read everything but i am an casual player which makes it sometimes hard...im just trying to get help to make it run...im level 80 now and saw that i have to get more skill points and bought ES gear but dont know how to reach more ES...
"
Aloshandra wrote:
i did read everything but i am an casual player which makes it sometimes hard...im just trying to get help to make it run...im level 80 now and saw that i have to get more skill points and bought ES gear but dont know how to reach more ES...

you want min 300 ES on helmet, min 250 ES on boots, min 60 ES on belt, min 200 ES on gloves, also, i pass on snakebite rings and use ES rings. i use LMP on incinerate for trash and swap for void manipilation for bosses. also, you want STR on your gear to get all STR gems on lvl 20. ES on jewels helps, too. good ES gear is really expansive, if you dont have a 6L infernal mantle and at least 7-10 ex around, you cant do endgame with this build. or you are an extremely good player and dodge all the attacks
Last edited by Nikkaj on Jan 14, 2017, 8:59:54 AM
ah okay thank you very much for your help i took his gear at advice and bought some but didnt reach the 8k thats why i wondered. I will level to get some skill points and see if i can get some "cheap" gear.
Why do elemental attacks hurt so much? All my resists are 80%+ in merciless, and still often it feels like i'm basically 1 shotted by cold attacks.
"
kdthehun wrote:
Why do elemental attacks hurt so much? All my resists are 80%+ in merciless, and still often it feels like i'm basically 1 shotted by cold attacks.

read your infernal mantle stats and you will understand, i play this build currently on hc but i think i need more mana reduce reservation nodes to not be low on mana, and also this build needs the reduce mana gem badly... if you are low on mana almost any caster pack will kill you :) , im pretty sure this build will do just fine with 6l regalia
Last edited by japezi on Jan 20, 2017, 8:10:29 PM
I am playing this build and the low mana issue is really bad. One can be one shot by any caster. I have 8.4kES and res on top and I get 'oneshoted' by caster some times.

I am level 81 right now and I gonna take a second look at the passive tree to get more reduced mana because the damage is just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info