[2.4] Chaos Incinerate Build - Occultist Witch

Looks like a great build. You take Ghost Reaver and Vaal Paact, but I don't see where you took any leech. Where does the leech come from?
"
Looks like a great build. You take Ghost Reaver and Vaal Paact, but I don't see where you took any leech. Where does the leech come from?

he's using warlord mark
I'm giving this build a go on essence will continue over to standard most likely. Have high hopes I love self cast incinerate can't wait :)

I have one question pre-level 68 should I be using LMP? what sort of link should I use for this replace reduced magic until 68 say out a 6L on a tabby. Also what bandits did you take?
Last edited by travisiscool on Oct 29, 2016, 5:31:47 AM
"
travisiscool wrote:
I'm giving this build a go on essence will continue over to standard most likely. Have high hopes I love self cast incinerate can't wait :)

I have one question pre-level 68 should I be using LMP? what sort of link should I use for this replace reduced magic until 68 say out a 6L on a tabby. Also what bandits did you take?

hi, watch in the video the complete guide, its all explain, (he take point, alira, point) ;)
Last edited by AsgardianoPeludo on Oct 30, 2016, 12:57:16 AM
i really like this build but i cant survive (im lvl 53 got the two daggers) and use warlords mark and even life leech support on incinerate but i die all the way through.
somebody knows how to get enough life leech to tank the enemies ?!
"
"
travisiscool wrote:

hi, watch in the video the complete guide, its all explain, (he take point, point, power charge) ;)

The video mentions nothing about pre 68 owell guess I'll figure it out.

I managed to get a hold of two elreon jewelry at level 22 running 4L with HoI & HoT
Last edited by travisiscool on Oct 29, 2016, 7:12:37 PM
Last edited by AsgardianoPeludo on Oct 30, 2016, 1:06:03 AM
How much ES i need to have before put me CI? i actually have 1299 with discipline (lvl 49. tabula + crapy gear)... still cant face tank anything, just runing, dodging etc... using Warlord mark + blasphemy and life leech support, but the leech its practically none, any tip? its my first "ES character" :/
"
How much ES i need to have before put me CI? i actually have 1299 with discipline (lvl 49. tabula + crapy gear)... still cant face tank anything, just runing, dodging etc... using Warlord mark + blasphemy and life leech support, but the leech its practically none, any tip? its my first "ES character" :/

I would not go CI before level 69, where you can get the higher ilvl items. So around merci lake is a good time to switch to CI.
"
Zugas wrote:
"

I would not go CI before level 69, where you can get the higher ilvl items. So around merci lake is a good time to switch to CI.

oh thanks for the tip! =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info