[2.4] Chaos Incinerate Build - Occultist Witch

Guys, one question, where use multiple proyectile with incinerate¿?¿?¿ dont see this.
"
Nefhi wrote:
Guys, one question, where use multiple proyectile with incinerate¿?¿?¿ dont see this.

2 Projectiles comes from 2 rings, so no LMP needed.
is normal lvl 38 have very bad supervivency¿?¿?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nefhi/characters

My character is Muuuuufria

only have 700 of live and 250 energy shield, and is very dificult, avance in act 4 ><
Hi mate fairly new to this game only been a few weeks but i lvled one of your builds and im having issues with mana i cant fight single target bosses right now i run oom i dont have a 6 link for reduced manna gem but is there something else i can do for now, is there something im noobing out on in my build cheers https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InoriCraze/characters i am also running a reduced skill mana jewel and will be running another in a hour or so see if i dont need to run a mana potion
Last edited by InoriCraze on Jan 3, 2017, 12:03:26 AM
"
InoriCraze wrote:
Hi mate fairly new to this game only been a few weeks but i lvled one of your builds and im having issues with mana i cant fight single target bosses right now i run oom i dont have a 6 link for reduced manna gem but is there something else i can do for now, is there something im noobing out on in my build cheers https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InoriCraze/characters i am also running a reduced skill mana jewel and will be running another in a hour or so see if i dont need to run a mana potion

you have set your profile on private, so we cant see your char. if you have mana issues, run 1-2 manaflasks, also, elreons jewelry with -X mana costs of skills is kinda helpful
and me¿?, why have low supervivency=?
"
Nefhi wrote:
and me¿?, why have low supervivency=?

update your flasks, transmute them so you have magic flasks (or just buy ones with instant recovery), you want to have at least 1 with bleed and freeze removal, and maybe 1 curse removal. also, all flasks should be around your level. then you use tabula which has NO defense, life or ES. your gear has basicly NO ele resistance, life, or ES. ou allways should give defense the highest priority, which means cap'd ele res (75%). you also cant go for ES this early, you want to have +X life on any gear peace. you dont need the tabula this early, drop it for a decent chest 4L, with all resi and life. you can buy those for ~5c. then drop your belt, it sucks. you dont need it, you are not a MF char. get a life belt with resistances. you alo dont need this gloves and boots, go for rare items with decent stats. finally, you could regal orb your jewelry to get maybe some life or resistance on them, or just buy better. if you drop tabu, your mana costs will drop, so you should be fine with decent mana flasks and prob dont need the elreon jews

EDIT:

you also dont run dicipline aura which is a HUGE buff in ES. and you dont run a movement skill which is a HUGE buff in survivability and progress. yoi either want lightning warp linked with faster cating and reduced duration or flamedash linked with faster casting. then, you want to get all gems you might later need from vendors (check page 1 what gems are used) and lvl those in offhand gear slot, for example whirling blades, and other gems you currently do not need. if you have all gems set and done, buy extra copies of incinerate and lvl those, so you can get maybe a 21/20 gem yourself. remember: once a gem hits lvl 20 you can "sell" them with a gemcutters to a vendor to get a lvl 1/20% gem, lvl those up to 20/20 and vaal them. just general tipps
Last edited by Nikkaj on Jan 3, 2017, 9:14:48 AM
i am going to level with firestorm in a lifesprig btw, it carries each caster char up to lvl 60 and beyond. those are super cheap, you can push your defenses for cheap and farm currency to buy better gear for maps.
How come the flame in the video is blue?
"
Kazz_mot wrote:
How come the flame in the video is blue?

it's a cosmetic MTX you can buy with money

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info