[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
TimeDilation wrote:
Culling strike is an interesting implicit to work with.

It's more than just "interesting"... CS is insanely OP. If you have two green sockets in your chest, just add it to the BV setup. Not only die bosses faster, clearing high-tier maps is really smooth sailing with CS.

Of course, getting the corrupted implicit on your Razor is the ideal solution. ;)
"
tomay wrote:
"
TimeDilation wrote:
Culling strike is an interesting implicit to work with.

It's more than just "interesting"... CS is insanely OP. If you have two green sockets in your chest, just add it to the BV setup. Not only die bosses faster, clearing high-tier maps is really smooth sailing with CS.

Of course, getting the corrupted implicit on your Razor is the ideal solution. ;)

Culling from corrupt works with all sources of damage. It has pros (all mobs are ignited - everyone dies at 10%) but also as a contra - you can't cull with IIR.

Only one time where you feel HoA is elemental reflect map with - resist or curse. Sudden deaths are much more sudden then usually ;)

People with emberwake could cull everything with IIR. I was just lucky with this corrupt.

PS : You can value CS as global - 1 Tier to mobs health ;)
Last edited by lapilesos on Jan 6, 2017, 9:18:07 AM
"
lapilesos wrote:
People with emberwake could cull everything with IIR.

How so? With BV + CS I use IIR instead of CtI to maximise the boss loot. But Culling Strike does not work with Damage over Time (DoT) such as Burning Damage.

"
Degeneration and damage per second effects do not hit the enemy. Culling Strike will not cause enemies who drop below 10% life as a result of degeneration to be killed instantly. The enemy must be hit to cause the effect.

IIR is not an option with the global Culling Strike implicit since you have no way of controlling the source of the final hit.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 6, 2017, 9:35:24 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
lapilesos wrote:
People with emberwake could cull everything with IIR.

How so? With BV + CS I use IIR instead of CtI to maximise the boss loot. But Culling Strike does not work with Damage over Time (DoT) such as Burning Damage.

"
Degeneration and damage per second effects do not hit the enemy. Culling Strike will not cause enemies who drop below 10% life as a result of degeneration to be killed instantly. The enemy must be hit to cause the effect.

IIR is not an option with the global Culling Strike implicit since you have no way of controlling the source of the final hit.

Indeed, i was wrong about DoT's and Culling.

I think HoI or HoT will serve me better then HoA...But recoloring of corrupted item is a playgrond for f$king rich guys:)

I'll spare better currency for gloves corrupt :)

Hi i feel like this build is not that OP i die to so many things even not afk !

And i have good gear ( atleast i think i have ) !

Die to T 15 core boss Dominus T 14 even mao kun fairgraves killt me also to minotour T 16 !

i link my gear passive tree ( any good tips welcome ! )

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQSzDc0UIBZvFukaOBzOHNwdFB8YIZAhsCLiJDckqicvKjgqTStQLpQ09zWSNuk6WDrhPAU8LT38PydFnUbXR-JKyEtXTeNQR1FMUftTUlXGVkhXKVhjWW1Z818_X5hfsF_QZlRmnmebbqpvO2-ecYVyD3KpeA19W4Kbg1-DzIPbhMWFe4zPjxqPRpBVlG-XhZhXmjua4Juhm7Wf36IApDmmV6cIrEesmKyqrj6vja-nsUK18rc-vwjAGsBmwOPDOsT2xq7G2MpKzRbPMtgk2L3a3eNq5FHqEOvu7DjvDu988B_xbPGz8kXzEfZI99f4X_rS_gr-VP6P?accountName=Killhard&characterName=killsoftly
my ing is killwitches
"
Killhard wrote:
Hi i feel like this build is not that OP i die to so many things even not afk !

And i have good gear ( atleast i think i have ) !

An excellent body armour indeed but Belly of the Beast is still a lot better, no matter how many links.

Nothing wrong with your tree really, refund Exceptional Performance and make your way to Barbarism (skill duration is a convenience not a necessity).

Take the socket below Profane Chemistry instead of the socket below Constitution, maybe the 20 DEX there are enough to refund the 30 DEX node.

"
Killhard wrote:
Die to T 15 core boss Dominus T 14 even mao kun fairgraves killt me also to minotour T 16 !

Only Doninus' "Touch of God" is dangerous, dodge it. Second phase is a pishover.

Killing Minotaur with Fire Burst is a tricky affair all right... much easier with Rat Cage and VMS.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 6, 2017, 10:42:27 AM
Wow that body! Grats on it.You almost won PoE alone with this body - no joke here:)

This build (IMHO) has to playing modes:
1. "Leveling" - u have enfeeble and run very carefully NOT CORRUPTED maps
2. "Fuck them all" - UID corrupted rare maps. You will die but important is - you clear this map before portals are out

I think this is OK :)

Last edited by lapilesos on Jan 6, 2017, 11:32:55 AM
ok i followt your advice will see if got better !

Ty for tips !

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzDc0UIBZvFukaOBzOHNwdFB8YIZAhsCLiJDckqicvKjgqTStQLpQ09zWSNuk6WDrhPAU8LT38PydFnUfiSshLV03jUEdRTFH7U1JVxlZIWGNZ818_X7Bf0GZUZp5nm26qbztvnnGFcg9yqXaseA19W4Kbg1-DzIPbhMWFe4zPjxqPRpBVlG-XhZhXmjua4Juhm7Wf36IApDmmV6cIrEesmKyqrY2uPq-Nr6exQrXytz6_CMAawGbA48M6xPbGrsbYykrNFs9-2CTYvdrd42rkUeoQ6hjr7uw47w7vfPAf8Wzxs_JF8xH2SPcy99f4X_rS_gr-VP6P?accountName=Killhard&characterName=killsoftly
my ing is killwitches
"
tomay wrote:
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Tomay, can you please check out my character with this build, see what i could improve? (Currently 5l armor isntead of 6l tho :/ )

Maps seems quite fine, i could do Chimera, but im having issues with bosses that spams spells. Is it common? I dont have vinktars yet either

Not much room for improvement that I can see there...

Use another 8% Anatomical Knowledge in the socket near Celestial Punishment and put the 7% max Life jewel in the socket at Quick Recovery.

That belt is a real shame, perfectly good stats but wasted on a chain belt. ;)

Craft incr Spell Damage on your sceptre... unless you're in dire need for light res.

The spare red socket in your belly... Flame Golem? Determination? Anger?

Thanks for the help!
I got another Aantomical Knowledge, the second one i put near Celestial punishment, gives me +10 max life. The first one thats close to AoF gives +16 max life, is there another reason to put one near Quick Recovery?
Yea im read sad about the belt, wish it was a leather belt T_T...
Also crafted spell dmg on scepter :)
The last socket on the Belly is fire penetration. Do you recommend another gem to use there when i manage to get a 6l?
Oh yea, also what kind of enchant do you recommend on the helmet?

Im also a little unsure what to go for now on the skill tree. Is it good to get more fire damage % or more burning damage %? For example going for Holy Fire or Heart of Flame?
Last edited by Mayonnaisu on Jan 6, 2017, 1:45:44 PM
"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
The last socket on the Belly is fire penetration.

Fire Penetration on it's own does nothing for you ... if anything it only makes sense in the sceptre (instead of Elem Focus). Use a Flame Golem for a bit of increased damage... Determination Aura against bosses with heavy physical damage is another option.

"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Oh yea, also what kind of enchant do you recommend on the helmet?

increased Flammability Curse Effect

increased Blade Vortex Radius (or additional Spark Projectiles)

increased Whirling Blades Attack Speed

"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
Im also a little unsure what to go for now on the skill tree. Is it good to get more fire damage % or more burning damage %? For example going for Holy Fire or Heart of Flame?

I don't really care for a few % increased damage and even less for increased Burning Damage, IMO increasing the health pool is far more important. All the goodies from Barbarism/Juggernaut/Bloodless aren't too far away from the original tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info