[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

@ChrispieD

Would we be affected by this bug as well?

Bug reporter claims trickster life and mana regen does not trigger when burning enemies die.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7k0aiz/bugtricksters_patient_reaper_does_not_increase/

I don't have the trickster ascendancy yet so I can't test this out.

"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
majesthro wrote:
Hey ChrispieD,

could u pls elaborate on the class pick?

Why is the order like
Ascendant (Trickster, Slayer)
Slayer
Jugg

what are the pros/cons, differences in playstyles. what are we trying to achieve with the class pick?

that would help to start lvl a char for the meantime.

Thx

Okey, here comes an explanation.

Someone asked about how to pick the tree and lvl. Go sunder and go left side of tree.

Now I'll explain the class picks.

Ascendant (trickster, slayer):
- Leech doesn't stop when we are on full health, meaning it will work like a massive life regeneration, making righteous fire possible. This is thanks to slayer subclass.
- Trickster increases the max leech with 50%, making us leech 60% of our hp per second when we have killed recently.

Pure slayer:
- You gain 20% overkill leech, making the righteous fire even more easy
- You gain more damage than ascendant
- You have 33% less maximum leech per second than ascendant.

Ascendant (jugg, slayer):
- You keep the positives of the slayer
- You also get the very nice addition of recieving 1 endurance charge every 5 ignites you make. AS you might understand this makes permanent immortal call possible. For this you need at least 4 endurance charges, as the duration passes the cooldown of the IC cooldown of 3 secons.

Pure jugg:
-Going pure jugg instead of jugg/slayer ascendant gives you 1 more endurance charge, instead of 5 passives (not worth it).
-Also, you lose the ability to leech when you have full hp, making righteous fire impossible.

So go ascendant instead.

According to Path of Building going trickster doesn't change the max life leech cap with the regen, but only the life leech rate.
Is path of building bugged or did you just misunderstand how trickster leech works?
What do you think of Abberath Hooves for boots ? Considering I'm already capped in resist.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
majesthro wrote:
Hey ChrispieD,

could u pls elaborate on the class pick?

Why is the order like
Ascendant (Trickster, Slayer)
Slayer
Jugg

what are the pros/cons, differences in playstyles. what are we trying to achieve with the class pick?

that would help to start lvl a char for the meantime.

Thx

Okey, here comes an explanation.

Someone asked about how to pick the tree and lvl. Go sunder and go left side of tree.

Now I'll explain the class picks.

Ascendant (trickster, slayer):
- Leech doesn't stop when we are on full health, meaning it will work like a massive life regeneration, making righteous fire possible. This is thanks to slayer subclass.
- Trickster increases the max leech with 50%, making us leech 60% of our hp per second when we have killed recently.

Pure slayer:
- You gain 20% overkill leech, making the righteous fire even more easy
- You gain more damage than ascendant
- You have 33% less maximum leech per second than ascendant.

Ascendant (jugg, slayer):
- You keep the positives of the slayer
- You also get the very nice addition of recieving 1 endurance charge every 5 ignites you make. AS you might understand this makes permanent immortal call possible. For this you need at least 4 endurance charges, as the duration passes the cooldown of the IC cooldown of 3 secons.

Pure jugg:
-Going pure jugg instead of jugg/slayer ascendant gives you 1 more endurance charge, instead of 5 passives (not worth it).
-Also, you lose the ability to leech when you have full hp, making righteous fire impossible.

So go ascendant instead.

how do I generate endurance charges with ignites as ascendant/jugg? it says "chance to generate an endurance charge when hit"? do self ignites count as hits?
"
TheRocky30 wrote:
Which Character to play better in this League ???
Scion or Berserker ??????? please

I am currently trying scion in this current league.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
Razzenit wrote:

@ChrispieD

Would we be affected by this bug as well?

Bug reporter claims trickster life and mana regen does not trigger when burning enemies die.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7k0aiz/bugtricksters_patient_reaper_does_not_increase/

I don't have the trickster ascendancy yet so I can't test this out.

They reached the conclusion that it was a display bug and that it works as intended, that is the burning enemies deaths do trigger the extra regen.
"
polsenols wrote:

According to Path of Building going trickster doesn't change the max life leech cap with the regen, but only the life leech rate.
Is path of building bugged or did you just misunderstand how trickster leech works?

Partial quote from squid_daddy:

"
The answer is yes, recovery increases effectively bypass the leech cap. How it works is all of your recovery from regen, leech, flasks, on hit or any other effects are added together, then recovery modifiers are applied to the total. At this point the game does not know, or care how much of the recovery was leech.

In the following thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6rmco0/can_increased_recovery_bypass_leech_20_cap/
"
What do you think of Abberath Hooves for boots ? Considering I'm already capped in resist.

I've reached it before in the version of the build called AFK GONE META. In that time ignites were strong so I one shot the packs when walking into them.

Nowdays, that is not the case. However, with the addition of volitile dead and supported items, it might still be possible to achieve the walk and clear setup, once again.

You would however, need some kind of weapon switch single target setup with firestorm or something for bosses.

I might try a setup like this throughout the league, I will see.
"
majesthro wrote:

how do I generate endurance charges with ignites as ascendant/jugg? it says "chance to generate an endurance charge when hit"? do self ignites count as hits?

When eye of innocence damages you with 100 fire damage when you ignite, it counts as a hit. That is why vaal molten shell can be triggered with rat cage armour and that is also the reason you will gain endurance charges every 5th time you ignite.

So every 3 seconds you only have to ignite 20 targets to have permanent imortal call with 4 endurance charges.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
polsenols wrote:

Partial quote from squid_daddy:

"
The answer is yes, recovery increases effectively bypass the leech cap. How it works is all of your recovery from regen, leech, flasks, on hit or any other effects are added together, then recovery modifiers are applied to the total. At this point the game does not know, or care how much of the recovery was leech.

In the following thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6rmco0/can_increased_recovery_bypass_leech_20_cap/

Wouldn't that mean that "no regen" maps will be a pain in the ass?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info