[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Is this build still good for the new abyss league ?
"
mozaikpanda wrote:

The build is still good but...

It's a bit hard to play as a league starter because Eye of Innocence is still a bit expensive (~70c) and it is necessary for the build to function correctly. It is not super rare but not a lot are farming Phoenix yet. If you have the currency, I'd go for it! I've played this for the past 3 leagues and it is always fun for me. I'd wait a bit unless you've played it before and know how it works (the guide has not been updated yet for Abyss) and also be aware that it doesn't reach its full potential without the Eye of Innocence amulet.

Hope this helps!

Why you play the class Scion ?? sorry my Eng +))
"
Ucero wrote:
The prices for the unique's and essences have gone up quite a bit - meaning its no longer a under 1ex build.
Unfortunately.

The build does work under 1ex, but you won't progress to the shaper with 30c budget.

"
TheRocky30 wrote:
Why you play the class Scion ?? sorry my Eng +))

For Slayer and Trickster ascendancy.
Please tell me what is better Scion ??
"
TheRocky30 wrote:
Please tell me what is better Scion ??

It's either going to be slayer + trickster or slayer + juggernaut.

Which Character to play better in this League ???
Scion or Berserker ??????? please
Last edited by TheRocky30 on Dec 15, 2017, 1:30:10 AM
I am currently playing this build as bezerker. I have not gotten an eye of innocence. It seems they are going for 70+ chaos. Is this normal and will the price come down?
Price will go down in the next few weeks. It only drops from one of the highest tier maps. So it's pretty rare at the start of the league. My expectation is that by the end of next week you can buy it for around 20 chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info