[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Abdielyj wrote:
Ahh I see... thanks! Super expensive jewel though :( How necessary is it?

Also, are there any other body armours to recommend for this build? Apart from Belly.

Just from my own experience, the green dream isn't at all necessary. I clear maps insanely fast with just rares and that unique sword in the build. Aside from Belly, just a high hp/res rare with 6L would be perfect.
So I have about 10-20ex extra to drop into this build, Currently leveling the gems so ignore the low levels.

What should I spend it on?

"
AllMud55 wrote:
"
Abdielyj wrote:
Ahh I see... thanks! Super expensive jewel though :( How necessary is it?

Also, are there any other body armours to recommend for this build? Apart from Belly.

Just from my own experience, the green dream isn't at all necessary. I clear maps insanely fast with just rares and that unique sword in the build. Aside from Belly, just a high hp/res rare with 6L would be perfect.

Hmm, I had this idea of using The Covenant. So my magma orb gets added chaos damage, on top of blood magic. Then we can take Mind Over Matter for an added layer of tankiness. Thoughts?

Also, would we have any frenzy charges without Green Dream? Any other way of generating frenzy charges?
"
h4ckey wrote:
So I have about 10-20ex extra to drop into this build, Currently leveling the gems so ignore the low levels.

Try getting a Razor of the Seventh Sun with Culling Strike, not Accuracy Rating. (Culling Strike instantly kills anything that has less than 10% HP, even bosses)
"
h4ckey wrote:

I guess a better sceptre?

Ele dmg (up to 40%)
Spell dmg / Fire dmg (up to 100%)
Cast speed (up to 30%?)

and a helm that magma orb chains (up to) 2 times, keeping the 50% chance to ignite ofc.
Last edited by Mungu on Sep 12, 2017, 8:33:34 AM
What about The Taming Ring?
Hello folks,
I'm a bit depressed and would ask if you know what I can change or upgrade to make more damage? Actually I got 6,3k life and did the guardians (took a couple mins each guardian) but I know I can do more damage. The essence helmet is a bit to expensiv for me, so that's not an option.

EDIT: I'm not really rich, 1ex and 150C around.
And I ruined my atlas, shaped to much so I can't focus on a couple maps to find cards or other stuff.
And i'm not that guy who can make fast currency :/
Last edited by Wastle on Sep 12, 2017, 3:14:16 PM
"
Wastle wrote:
Hello folks,
I'm a bit depressed and would ask if you know what I can change or upgrade to make more damage? Actually I got 6,3k life and did the guardians (took a couple mins each guardian) but I know I can do more damage. The essence helmet is a bit to expensiv for me, so that's not an option.

And I ruined my atlas, shaped to much so I can't focus on a couple maps to find cards or other stuff.

My 2 cents:

You need to do the uber lab. That's a +40% more damage mod. Easily the best enhancement you can currently get.

It seems like you went all-in with damage focused jewels but without casting speed, cast speed seems to be king as per OP. You should try to get +4 or +5 cast speed on all jewels + a damage mod + life. Not so easy but it would make a big difference. You said you can survive all 4 guardians so maybe you do not need the extra life from jewels, you could go for double damage mod + cast speed or even double cast speed mods.

There's also a jewel socket that you're very close to at the top near cruel preparation. Refund frenzy charge duration at the right (unless you are somehow generating frenzy charges) and get close to the jewel, you're one level away if you refund the frenzy charge node. You also took a +30 int node (Ancestral Knowledge) that you may not need anymore (couldn't check if you meet all equipment requirements without that check before refunding it). If you refund both you can already allocate one extra jewel.

I'm not sure the The Rippling Thoughts is doing much for you. I'd look for a +40 elemental implicit sceptre with 15+ cast speed and as high spell damage or fire damage as you can afford (even better if it includes a high value of +fire damage to spells).

Good luck and Hope this helps!

"
Razzenit wrote:
"
Wastle wrote:
Hello folks,

My 2 cents:

You need to do the uber lab. That's a +40% more damage mod. Easily the best enhancement you can currently get.

It seems like you went all-in with damage focused jewels but without casting speed, cast speed seems to be king as per OP. You should try to get +4 or +5 cast speed on all jewels + a damage mod + life. Not so easy but it would make a big difference. You said you can survive all 4 guardians so maybe you do not need the extra life from jewels, you could go for double damage mod + cast speed or even double cast speed mods.

There's also a jewel socket that you're very close to at the top near cruel preparation. Refund frenzy charge duration at the right (unless you are somehow generating frenzy charges) and get close to the jewel, you're one level away if you refund the frenzy charge node. You also took a +30 int node (Ancestral Knowledge) that you may not need anymore (couldn't check if you meet all equipment requirements without that check before refunding it). If you refund both you can already allocate one extra jewel.

I'm not sure the The Rippling Thoughts is doing much for you. I'd look for a +40 elemental implicit sceptre with 15+ cast speed and as high spell damage or fire damage as you can afford (even better if it includes a high value of +fire damage to spells).

Good luck and Hope this helps!

Got 24k unbuffed damage now and just lost around 100life. trying to get the magma orb entchance now, thanks mate.
"
Razzenit wrote:

My 2 cents:

Sorry I'm late to the party. Is the 40% damage helm enchant better than the chaining 2 times one?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info