[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

I seem to be having some issues with Harbingers and some bosses on T13-15 maps.

Most everything else is easy but there seems to be some things that one shot me from the bosses or harbingers.

I do have a remove bleed flask and other things and have 5100 hp at lvl 81.

Not sure how to link items or characters but my character profile is public if anyone can take a look and suggest anything or maybe any other upgrades I should be looking at.

Thanks!

I got this sceptre for 35c and I'm wondering whether this is an ideal sceptre or if I should be looking for something better. Your sceptre has the hysteria essence craft, would that be better or worse than this sceptre?
"
Luminoscity wrote:

Most everything else is easy but there seems to be some things that one shot me from the bosses or harbingers.

Not sure how to link items or characters but my character profile is public if anyone can take a look and suggest anything or maybe any other upgrades I should be looking at.

Thanks!

You should probably get a 6l chest next, if you can afford it get the belly of course. If not get any 6l with armour and es so it's easier to get the right colours. I got a 6l for 35c and used 1 Shrieking essence of greed and got a pretty good result from it. Also maybe get some more levels for more life nodes. Other than that, I don't know how else to help yet.

Well, today was end game testing:

-Atziri: Easy, carefull with 2nd fase ilusions, reflect can kill you easy.
-Uber Atziri: Testing as soon as posible.
-Izaro and Uber Izaro: easy, no problems.
-T16 guardians: well, hydra and phoenix easy, chimera take care about "flicker" attack just run, and minotaur can kill you too,but care. All dones.
-Shaper: Easy, can tank the channeling and in melee he attack with hits that can tank too, "dont tank the balls" and let clear the zana protection zone, most important. I needed a few trys couse didnt know the mechanics and phases.

I have full items build and the farming speed its also very good, its difficult to die with mobs, if they kill you its because you are playing face tanking with crit mod on a density pack, boss buff mod, elemental reflect or other bad mods.

Thanks for the build, love it <3.
"

Thanks!

Well, you need to take all the Constitution passives nodes, that give you near to 1k hp, look for boots-belt-gloves with max life ass posible and cap resist. And the speed farm it's improve your gear, just Belly give you 600 to life with a high maximum life points.
"
FunFair wrote:
Why did you run Arc on your scepter CWDT setup? should i run something else if i don't have the "10% chance to cast fireburst on hit" scepter?

Run any two lvl 20 cwdt spells you want which you dont use in your lower CWDT setups. I use arc as it hits instantly and the chains, then I use fireball or anything else for an non instant hit. Use the same even without fireburst, actually I don't recommend fireburst at all.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
BobEnScoot wrote:
Hello,

A real pleasure to play with AFK
I have some questions regarding cwdt
Is it normal to have ANGER at lvl 20?
And CWDT lvl 20 with FIREBALL and ARC lvl 20 too?
thank you for your reply

Yes, it's normal.
"
Starlight85 wrote:
Have you tried taking on a chayula (or any other) breach boss yet?

If you can survive the chaos dmg, it seems like there would be enough adds to keep your life topped up. would still be a tough fight though.

No, I haven't tried. By the data I had from players from previous leagues, the bosses weren't the problem, but clearing to the chayula was the problem. With magma orb we have a bit more single target dps output when clearing chayula, so it should be fine.
"
Akuq wrote:
Would having an immortal call setup mean I would be basically immune to physical? Or would it just ruin the build since I'm not taking damage from mobs?

Immortal call is useless as we will trigger it with our CWDT looping, and the it will be on 4 second cooldown, so it won't protect us when we need it.
"
D3isdead wrote:
Have you tried using only fire spells on your CWDT setup?

Why would I? Thanks to anger or added fire damage to spells, all my spells can ignite. To give the maximal defence capability we want to use spells that hit the target as many times as possible on our low lvl CWDT setups. The only fire spells that hit many times are firestorm and magma orb with helm enchant and jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info