[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

From leveling this build in Harbringer (80 ATM):

1. Leveling of CWDT in gloves and (if not having full 6l setup already) CWDT in chest is most important part as for AFK build. My decision is to level Magma orb in offhand wepon set.

2. Using spells with lowlevel that apply %damage is very usefull. Detonate Dead and Dark Pact. Im leveling them ATM too - but they will land in end build as lowlevel spells.

3. ( most important ) coloring of Belly is bitch :)

4. Last but not least - Perfomance is a bit better then in 2.5 but instance crushes are still there. Dont try this build in party - you will be damned.

Cheers.
"
ChrispieD wrote:

Get as much spell damage+fire damage+cast speed as possible.

1 cast speed is equalent to around 3-4 spell damage.

So on this it's better to craft 9-11% cast speed than 15-19% fire damage?
Cast speed only increases... well, the cast speed, but the %fire damage increases the hit damage, as well as the ignite damage.

Also, can you tell me what should I do next - get a 6th link on my armour, get Dying Sun or the Green Dream? Which will be most helpful?
"
lapilesos wrote:

2. Using spells with lowlevel that apply %damage is very usefull. Detonate Dead and Dark Pact. Im leveling them ATM too - but they will land in end build as lowlevel spells.

You mean Cwdt Dark pact + Detonate Dead ?

apologies if this has been asked:

Given the nerf to blade vortex in 2.5 (slower hit speed that gets faster with stacks rather than lots of individual hits), is bladefall any better?

I can see from previous posts that you dont recommend immortal call. How do you deal with porcupines / other cast on death mobs?
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
So i might have legged myself at the start of this. I am playing in Harbringer HC and realized that although Eye of innocence in Harbringer league is only 1-2c in HHC its 130c. Is there something else that I could use in place of that? Or will I just have to stick to lower tier maps till I can get one.
"
Torzha wrote:
So i might have legged myself at the start of this. I am playing in Harbringer HC and realized that although Eye of innocence in Harbringer league is only 1-2c in HHC its 130c. Is there something else that I could use in place of that? Or will I just have to stick to lower tier maps till I can get one.

I'm playing on HHC too. until 76 when i saved up enough, i was using Rashkaldor's Patience for +80 life, 5% ignite chance and +30 dex.

The biggest difference is your CWDT set ups only trigger from enemy dmg, not your own ignites, so you are a bit more squishy. I kept stone golem / immortal call + CWDT in gloves and didnt spec into vaal pact.
Why did you run Arc on your scepter CWDT setup? should i run something else if i don't have the "10% chance to cast fireburst on hit" scepter?
Hello,

A real pleasure to play with AFK
I have some questions regarding cwdt
Is it normal to have ANGER at lvl 20?
And CWDT lvl 20 with FIREBALL and ARC lvl 20 too?
thank you for your reply
"
Why did you run Arc on your scepter CWDT setup? should i run something else if i don't have the "10% chance to cast fireburst on hit" scepter?

Run Arc for the proc the 10% fireburst, and about the second one, Im not sure about if its better full damage on active build or the 10% chance fireburst, I think the fireburst work on afk for clear speed and hp recovery, can someone explain that better?
Have you tried taking on a chayula (or any other) breach boss yet?

If you can survive the chaos dmg, it seems like there would be enough adds to keep your life topped up. would still be a tough fight though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info