[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Does the green dream go in the top middle jewel on the new tree?
one question: why did u skill "frost walker" ? (on the 26.08.2017 tree)
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Aug 27, 2017, 2:10:15 AM
"
PackShooter wrote:
Thanks for the quick answer :D What do you mean by new fire dmg mod ? The max combined ele+ fire dmg I can see is 30%fire + max 79% ele dmg + max 40% ele dmg from base= max 149% fire ele dmg

Doryanis has up to 100% ele dmg + 32% from base giving you 132%.

Or am I overseeing something very obvious ? ^^

According to http://poeaffix.net I state the following:
- Prefix: New T1 increased fire damage is: 75-79%
- Prefix: T1 Spell: 75-79%
- Prefix: T1 Hybrid spell: 35-39%
- Suffix: T1 fire damage: 27-30%
- Suffix: T1 Cast speed: 23-25%

Opal sceptre gives 40% increased elemental damage.

Opal sceptre max theoretical damage:
Max theoretical total increased damage: 267%
Max theoretical cast speed: 25%

Of course you are not gonna roll a mirror item, but achieving 50%+ of those mods is very possible as you often can mastercraft spell damage or cast speed.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
khorii wrote:
Does the green dream go in the top middle jewel on the new tree?

Yeah, I now a added screenshot.
"
Antigegner wrote:
one question: why did u skill "frost walker" ? (on the 26.08.2017 tree)

To socket The green dream on top. If you dont use the green dream, invest in firewalker instead.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
ThisisFreak wrote:
hi, totally, very, very interested in ur build.
just 1 last question, can it do uber atziri?

It should be able to do uber atziri, but I haven't tried it yet. It's mostly about experience as most builds have the dps to do it nowdays, with some modification.

I'm more concerned on the second boss, the trio, mind giving some advice how to do this boss using this build? like what will you do? will you just facetank everything or maybe some stuff need to be avoided?

or have u tried this build at vaal temple? if u have, i just want general tips on how are u doing them.

leveling my marauder now, thanks for the guidance!
"
ThisisFreak wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
ThisisFreak wrote:
hi, totally, very, very interested in ur build.
just 1 last question, can it do uber atziri?

It should be able to do uber atziri, but I haven't tried it yet. It's mostly about experience as most builds have the dps to do it nowdays, with some modification.

I'm more concerned on the second boss, the trio, mind giving some advice how to do this boss using this build? like what will you do? will you just facetank everything or maybe some stuff need to be avoided?

or have u tried this build at vaal temple? if u have, i just want general tips on how are u doing them.

leveling my marauder now, thanks for the guidance!

I just tried uber atziri and failed.

Take home message:
Don't facetank the slow rare mobs as they can crit one shot, happened to me. In every other aspect mobs are easy.

Vaals:
No problem deathless, only their smash can kill you. I even got perma frozen and didn't die thanks to cwdt setups.

Trio:
Try to kill the flame guy first and the cycloner last. Only thing that killed me was the god damn rain of arrows two times.

Atziri:
Atziri herself is cake, just don't be stupid as me and accidentally die on a flameblast (it one shots you).

Quad phase: remove all cwdt lvl1 setups, I think they killed me. Remove arc and replace with firestorm or something, think arc killed me on mirror. Then magma orb on one of the four and avoid the flame blasts and storm calls as they all can kill you. Maybe I should just switch razor of the seventh sun to rise of the phoenix, drop anger, run purity of fire and run ruby flask and face tank flameblasts?

This would make me take a quater of the damage from the flameblast (sub 3k dmg).

Another alternative would be to run purity of fire+purity of lightning and saffel's. That would push my resistances to 89, making me take 56% less damage, probably able to tank flameblast + stormcalls.

4 seconds of continious casting with magma orb was suffient to bring the quad phase down. Sadly I wasn't able to precast too much as I didn't bring a mana pot... Also I died once on every quad phase due to not being good at avoiding flame blast and storm call.

So a good player would have 0-1 death (random raining arrows) before atziri herself. With the right gearing and high resistances, killing her might be possible deathless or with some deaths.

I am neither good or was correctly geared.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Aug 27, 2017, 5:47:31 AM
I've been wondering, how do Frostbolt and Vortex/Ice Nova interact when used through CWDT? I can't test yet, since I'm still leveling.

What about Orb of Storm and triggered lightning spells? Does "Using another lightning skill while inside the orb's cloud unleashes additional bolts" work?
R.I.P. FPS? can someone play with permanent FPS? with wich config? ty.
<3 this build, but I died sometimes couse i cant move out when FSP are done.
"
Hercanic wrote:
I've been wondering, how do Frostbolt and Vortex/Ice Nova interact when used through CWDT? I can't test yet, since I'm still leveling.

What about Orb of Storm and triggered lightning spells? Does "Using another lightning skill while inside the orb's cloud unleashes additional bolts" work?

No clue. Tell me your results when you have tested ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info