[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Could I use 2 Razor of the Seventh Sun's instead of the sceptre? or at least til I can get one
@ mrlawal: with 2 Razors you lose quite a lot of dps imho, i bought this for 2c
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Last edited by XpeterschmidtX on Aug 28, 2017, 2:03:47 AM
Just a question about the two inevitability... Looking at the image you posted, seems that they don't trigger the extra ball and the secondary effect, since there are only 3 int nodes active and they need 40 int, or 4 int nodes.... either Do I have to put another point on the fourth int node or am I missing something?

edit: oh wait, they don't have to be allocated, i'm dumb. Please disregard what I've written, lol.
Last edited by LewsTherin on Aug 28, 2017, 3:57:19 AM
@LewsTherin They don't need the int to be activated
No fps drop but I have made crash some maps when I was fightning harbingers in high tier maps :s
"
"
ChrispieD wrote:

Of course if you just want to farm shaper and uber atziri and those things are the only things that are important, there are builds that do that more effeciently.

Which builds are those? Any that aren't totem based? TBH I'm new to this game and stopped playing my last char, wildstrike raider, because of Shaper / Atziri problems, and that's why I rolled this build.

but I'm only level 55 and still have time to re-roll.

Anything with high single target damage:
* Bladeflurry
* Barrage
* Molten strike

Righteous fire
Totembuilds, as ancestral warchief

This build is not made to primarily farm uber atziri and shaper, but can take them down when done correctly.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Aug 28, 2017, 7:57:42 AM
"
@ mrlawal: with 2 Razors you lose quite a lot of dps imho, i bought this for 2c

I agree.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Hey boys, what about Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre? can improve to a Opal sceptre?
In Path of building a perfect Doryani's (10 cast speed adn 98-99 elemental dam) give me 5k more DPS and extre life leech and I think I have a good opal (40 elemental base, 27 spell dam, 26 fire dam, 31-59 fire and 10 cast speed)
Can be an upgrade?
Last edited by omfghost on Aug 28, 2017, 12:09:20 PM
hi,

I like your build.
I saw that you updated your tree.
But it's a outdated tree you used.

Edit: I used the wrong Path of building. Thnx for the update
Last edited by RwOzm on Aug 29, 2017, 1:48:32 AM

found this myself.
what is generally best to craft on the sceptre?
- added fire dmg to spells
- spell damage (up to 68%!)
- increased fire damage
?
Last edited by majesthro on Aug 28, 2017, 1:54:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info