[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
hyper_ch wrote:
Hmmm, there's no Aura besides AA running?

Not with the afk gone cheap version. You can always use blasphemy with a curse if you like or something.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
hyper_ch wrote:
Regarding the mana costs for Incinerate, CwC, Firestorm... don't forget, thet Incinerate can be left at lvl 1. CwC is not level bound to the trigger skill like CwDT.

Very true, it reduces the mana cost by 30%.
Am i doing something wrong , i die at t3 maps xD

Last edited by Dellith on Apr 13, 2017, 1:22:08 PM
"
Dellith wrote:

Change the active Blade vortex set-up in chest with incinerate/scorching ray + CWC + Firestorm.
You can't have 2 BV since 2.6
Regarding the lvl 89 skill tree:

Is there a reason you don't go from Coordination to Entropy. The 3 nodes around Entropy would give 47% increased Damge over Time and 5% increased skill duration.
Another thing:

For Uberlab I took out Vaal Pact... so that I have regen for the traps. I forgot to take it afterwards again. However it seems, it may not be necessary.

If you have taken a savage hit, you leech 100% and it seems also the normal leech cap of 20% max life per second is bypassed after having taken a savage hit.

Maybe one could omit it all the time. The situation where it might not be good if there's tons of mobs hitting you at the same time for less than 15%... so that the normal leech can't keep up.
"
Dellith wrote:

Yeah, cant have double blade vortex as mentioned. Also, in your boots the CWDT and gems linked to it should be as high level as possible, and they're quite low in your case.

On helmet, follow the video guide please, lvl1 CWDT and the right level on the spells supported by it.
"
hyper_ch wrote:
Regarding the lvl 89 skill tree:

Is there a reason you don't go from Coordination to Entropy. The 3 nodes around Entropy would give 47% increased Damge over Time and 5% increased skill duration.

The answer is waste of passives. We need those for life nodes instead. As a matter of fact we don't go for any damage nodes just for damage in the tree at all because life is at such a bad spot with the current balancing in poe. The 5% skill duration makes no significant difference, the trio that gives 45% skill duration is much better.
"
hyper_ch wrote:
Another thing:

For Uberlab I took out Vaal Pact... so that I have regen for the traps. I forgot to take it afterwards again. However it seems, it may not be necessary.

If you have taken a savage hit, you leech 100% and it seems also the normal leech cap of 20% max life per second is bypassed after having taken a savage hit.

Maybe one could omit it all the time. The situation where it might not be good if there's tons of mobs hitting you at the same time for less than 15%... so that the normal leech can't keep up.

I don't believe cloaked in savagery has a build in vaals pact, as it would be ridiculous. I think that you are observing the instant ignite life gains. Remove razor of the seventh sun and try to afk at T13 Gorge boss map. You would probably die sub 3 seconds.

If what you say is true, the whole right side of the passive tree would be reworked in my build, but I as mentioned, don't believe that's the case.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
I think that you are observing the instant ignite life gains.

That could be :)

Btw, got myself now Abberath's Hooves and also 2x Doryani's.... it's a whole different world... killed the Poorjoy's Asylum boss in less than a second (most of the time I don't get the timing right though... it's practice....).

Also lacking Belly of the Beast. Got a different armour with 99 max life and resis. But not currency right now for correcting sockets. Have RRRBB. In the additional R socket I have lvl 3 Summon Flame Golem. In the additional B socket I have Ball Lightning. Although I wonder if Spell Echo would be useful.

Would the CwDT with Spell Echo cast 2x Firestorm?

Also lacking chroms for BBBB in Abberath's Hooves. I omit currently inc. AoE and still doing very good.

Spoiler

Gear needs improvement but when I get the timing right, killing bosses is very quickly.

Btw, how can I level the gems in the additionl VRF chest? Pondering to ditch the CwDT/Firemstorm chest completely... for most mobs in T11-13 it's not important - there's enough damage and leak without the chest.
Last edited by hyper_ch on Apr 15, 2017, 1:24:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info