[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

I'm a little confused how we're crafting add # to # fire damage to spells. In the headstones crafting screen it won't let me put it on a mace? Am I at the wrong crafting station?
Sharpening Wheel for Maces
"
hyper_ch wrote:
Sharpening Wheel for Maces

"Adds Fire Damage to Spells" is done with Catarina's Headstones. If it doesn't allow for it then you either do not have enough currency or there is no free slot for another prefix on the sceptre. (this mod cannot be applied to any other type of mace).

Last edited by tomay on Apr 15, 2017, 3:34:52 PM
Which gems should I be getting 20% quality?
I was wondering 3 things: 1. Why do you use 3 support gems in fireburst sceptre but no main skill? How does that work? and 2. On razor Of The sun u use: Cyclone, Fortify and Whirling Blades But no cwdt why's that? if there's no cwdt it won't selfcast will it? and as far as i know we can't realy use 2 attack's at once :x or is it that they're just for movement?:) 3. Abberath's Hooves, No cwdt but 2 curses?
"
tomay wrote:
"Adds Fire Damage to Spells"

I missed the "to Spells" part :)
"
so1ek1ar wrote:
1. Why do you use 3 support gems in fireburst sceptre but no main skill?

Lvl 20 Fireburt gets cast on hit (with a 10% chance). Whatever does the "hit" does not matter. But not all spells/skills "hit". So you have to cast spells that do "hit" like Firestorm, Ethereal Knives etc...

"
so1ek1ar wrote:
2. On razor Of The sun u use: Cyclone, Fortify and Whirling Blades

WB is for movement. Cyclone for generating more hits - manually. Why would you want CwDT in there?

"
so1ek1ar wrote:
3. Abberath's Hooves, No cwdt but 2 curses?

Blasphemy & Whispers of Doom keystone
Hey there ChrispieD,

considering i don't have currency for further gear improvement (so i can't buy an opal or craft a better sceptre) do you think an Ngamahu's sign with its x-y add fire dmg to spell and attack, can substitute the sceptre crafted with flat fire damage to spell and still be able to get rid of Avater of Fire?
"
Completed 9 Challengesso1ek1ar wrote:
1. Why do you use 3 support gems in fireburst sceptre but no main skill?

Lvl 20 Fireburt gets cast on hit (with a 10% chance). Whatever does the "hit" does not matter. But not all spells/skills "hit". So you have to cast spells that do "hit" like Firestorm, Ethereal Knives etc...

"
2. On razor Of The sun u use: Cyclone, Fortify and Whirling Blades

WB is for movement. Cyclone for generating more hits - manually. Why would you want CwDT in there?

"
3. Abberath's Hooves, No cwdt but 2 curses?

Blasphemy & Whispers of Doom keystone

1. Make's Somewhat sense, so basicly i have to cast some spells myself?

2. So Use cyclone Myself? No idea, figured it was Full AFK so perhaps to make the attack work automaticly?:P

3. Could you explain further? didn't realy understand this part?

- If possible could i add u ingame would probly be easier to explain in chat if you don't mind ^.^
"
so1ek1ar wrote:
1. Make's Somewhat sense, so basicly i have to cast some spells myself?

Either you trigger it yourself by creating hits.... or you use all the CwDT + linked spells that hit....

"
so1ek1ar wrote:
2. So Use cyclone Myself? No idea, figured it was Full AFK so perhaps to make the attack work automaticly?:P

You can, you don't have to.... more hits => more chance to trigger Fireburst -> faster kills
I use it on bosses if I can't VRF them directly or sometimes on tough rare mobs that have resis... Usually I just use WB to get into the mob groups and trigger fortify

"
so1ek1ar wrote:
3. Could you explain further? didn't realy understand this part?

With Abberath's Hooves you use two curses - Elemental Weakness and Flammability because it spreads the ignite to other mobes "When you kill an ignited enemy, inflict an equivalent ignite on each neraby enemy" and "1% increeased fire damage per 20 strength".

You still have CwDT in helmet, gloves and chest but not boots anymore. You'll put the two curses with blasphemy in there and select the Whispers of Doom passive that allows you to inflict two curses on mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info