[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
RGVsUrTexas wrote:

Ur char is respecked into something else now. My tip would however have been to get the fireburst sceptre for dps and then craft ignite helmet with essences of hysteria. Also to remove your CWDT blade vortex or change your active setup as you can only have 1 blade vortex instance at once.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Mar 28, 2017, 5:39:05 PM
"
DTBA wrote:
Hi, I see you made changes to skill tree moving away from the breath of flames node?

This is done to be able to get more life nodes instead. You the taming users will lose some ignite chance, but the dual mokou's embrace will do just fine. Having a higher life pool will protect against one shots.
"
mrG0bliN wrote:
aziri kill me =\ what i do wrong?

Could be a million things. The setup which works best for atziri kill is CWC scourching ray with firestorm. The setup I tested was:
Scourching ray+CWC+firestorm+concentrated effect+increased duration+chance to ignite/controlled destruction.

If not using tabula, and fdon't want to off colour belly, you can use a 6L es chest and craft it with the highest essence of greed to get a life roll above 120 life. My char only went down from 7.7k life to 7.5k life with the change from belly to this chest.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Mar 28, 2017, 5:43:36 PM
"
LoganNigrini wrote:
Can i pleas have the Juwel setup in Skill Tree

Anatomical knowledge in the jewel socket after the two 4% elemental nodes, next to whispers of doom. 8% roll is prefered if you have the currency, if not it's no so very good.

The other jewel slots should be 7% life jewels with any other mods you wish, as eg. ignite chance, damage, resists.
"
ceberus11 wrote:
Oneshottable build. This is the first time that i have problems with T10 bosses (8Khp wearing Kaom´s Heart and +life in all gear). Anyway, i feel that the game only have a very limited number of efficient builds for T13+ (sadly most are ranged builds)

Some bosses one shot under 15k es and some bosses one shot if you don't roll the maps well. By getting one shot, this should increase the knowledge base and make you a bit more on your toes on the next engagement.

Being a ranged char doesn't remove the one shots, it only reduces the risk as you don't have to be close to the target.

There is no life build I know of that fixes the one shot issue, for that, goe ES. You can with good gear go 15k+ es.
"
Razzenit wrote:
Enjoying this build a lot! (having a blast!) Thanks for sharing it.

I have a question, did the endgame skill tree change recently?

I was following it and not is looks a bit different as it doesn't go for Breath of Flames and Cluster Prep clusters anymore. Is this intentional?

I'd appreciate a gear check and would like to know what's the recommendation to take down bosses without the taming. I have a 4L rat-cage and a 5L Belly of the Beast but I don't have the correct colors on them yet. I hope I'm not doing something horrible. I was using Mokou + Ember but I think I'm doing better with double Mokou's. Not sure if emberwake only really helps with the taming.

I'm at 5.6k HP but I have not pushed past T11 as I got frequently one-shotted when I tried (a good 4-5 levels back). I had lower gems but mostly the same gear.

Thanks!

BTW, it'd be good if you kept a change log so we can easily notice what changed and when :)

1. Yes, couple of days ago.
2. Yes, it's intentional, I tried to maximise life.
3. Buy any 6l es chest (or es/ar hybrid) and roll it with an as high as possible essence of greed and run the scourching ray (/incinerate for map clearing) CWC setup I mentioned some posts ago about atziri. It's the most flexiable active setup. The colours are close to impossible to roll on belly. Go dual mokou's embrace, emberwake is terrible without taming.
4. I don't want another area of text to fill in in the "guide".

Thank you for this build. One of my favorites to date. I love how tanky it is. I dofeel like my damage could be a lot higher. Any chance you could take a look at my toon and recommend any changes? He should be the only zerker on my account. Also, would I benefit from abberath's at all?
Thank you!
Last edited by Shaymon on Mar 28, 2017, 6:49:50 PM
"
Razzenit wrote:
Enjoying this build a lot! (having a blast!) Thanks for sharing it.

I have a question, did the endgame skill tree change recently?

I was following it and not is looks a bit different as it doesn't go for Breath of Flames and Cluster Prep clusters anymore. Is this intentional?

I'd appreciate a gear check and would like to know what's the recommendation to take down bosses without the taming. I have a 4L rat-cage and a 5L Belly of the Beast but I don't have the correct colors on them yet. I hope I'm not doing something horrible. I was using Mokou + Ember but I think I'm doing better with double Mokou's. Not sure if emberwake only really helps with the taming.

I'm at 5.6k HP but I have not pushed past T11 as I got frequently one-shotted when I tried (a good 4-5 levels back). I had lower gems but mostly the same gear.

Thanks!

BTW, it'd be good if you kept a change log so we can easily notice what changed and when :)

i go buy palace map +reflect dmg ;D
start it and ez win =)
50% ignite helm worked
my fault my brain didnt worked sorry

Last edited by SexyCatGirls on Mar 30, 2017, 1:07:18 AM
Not sure if there already was such a question:

Is it better to go for armor or evasion?
I run this build at the moment and it's working well ty!

But im still not sure for which base i should aim.
At the moment i go for armor and also run a determination aura + arctiv armor of course.

I'm doing something wrong with only armor? - since sometimes i die and i want to prevent this.
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info