[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
hedpe666 wrote:
Hi , thinking about trying this out a try why only a 4 link in the rats cage if we had a 6 or a 5 link what would be the ideal links

The simple answer is that going 5-6l makes the build much, much, much, much, much more expensive for a tiny bit of effect in the few situations its actually used.

Got PMed about it and here's the answer copied:

I charge up VMS by replacing my high lvl CWDT red gem with VMS till VMS has enough souls, then I store it in the chest plate till the boss fight. Then I put the rats cage on with my 4L VMS setup.

The optimal setup would be VMS+inc duration+controlled destruction+concentrated effect+firepenetration+empower lvl 4. The thing is that it is 6 off colours.
Vorici calculator calculates an avarage of 49000 chromes to roll 6 off colours.
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
That is like 50 ex?

If you do 5 off colours, thats like 2000 chromes on avarage if you craft by doing 1R1B with vorici.

The links would be VMS+Inc duration+firepen(or empower)-concentrated effect-controlled destruction. The last link can be added cold damage-->18% more damage or hypothermia-->39% more damage. But to use hypothermia, you need to replace your CWDT glacial cascade with either vortex or arctic breath so the mobs get chilled.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
i use 4 link incenerate instead of selfcast blade vortex with iron will and 6 link cwdt
Spoiler

can you suggest to choose beetwen brass dome and belly of the beast ( maybe lightning coin too)?
Hi, thanks for the awesome build, rocking it so far, just got to lvl 72. And I have a problem - bosses die very slowly (I mean like around 1 minute for Tier 8 bog boss).

Is Emberwake worth it to rack up the ignites to kill solo targets? Or what can I do to increase my dps on bosses?

Here is my equipment so far.

Equip          

Last edited by Agr1as on Nov 13, 2016, 12:54:57 AM
Hey man, great build!

In your Video you were teleporting sometimes, did you use flicker strike or how did you achieve that?

"
nguoidoi222 wrote:
can you suggest to choose beetwen brass dome and belly of the beast ( maybe lightning coin too)?

As mentioned before, my first chestplate of choice would be belly of the beast. Lightning coil is a good alternative, if you can compensate the negative resists it gives. However I am not so fond of Brassdome myself, but some in this thread seems to like it, so that's also an alternative.

"
Hi, thanks for the awesome build, rocking it so far, just got to lvl 72. And I have a problem - bosses die very slowly (I mean like around 1 minute for Tier 8 bog boss).

Is Emberwake worth it to rack up the ignites to kill solo targets? Or what can I do to increase my dps on bosses?

Here is my equipment so far.

Equip          

Hi!

I don't know why you find your DPS lacking on single targets, as most bosses die in seconds for me, with or without taming.

Maybe you roll the maps with fire res? enfeeble? etc.
Maybe you have not taken all the damage nodes from the tree?

I don't think the emberwake (if not adding taming) gives a damage boost what so ever, but a damage reduction.

"
Reyses123 wrote:
Hey man, great build!

In your Video you were teleporting sometimes, did you use flicker strike or how did you achieve that?

Hello!

I am using flame dash linked in my boots CWDT setup in place of the glacial cascade to make the afking on moving bosses possible. Also it looks pretty cool with auto teleporting when taking damage :).

However, this is not recommended on normal clearing as it can be dangerous (eg. involuntarily teleporting to flame bearers bombs) and gives you a headache.
Hello

I can't do T13 Lair map Boss , any tips ? Can do easily T14 Mineral Pools

My gear:

Spoiler

I have about 5600 HP

Thanks
Last edited by VidarNanowish on Nov 14, 2016, 5:25:23 PM
"
VidarNanowish wrote:
Hello

I can't do T13 Lair map Boss , any tips ? Can do easily T14 Mineral Pools

My gear:

Spoiler

I have about 5600 HP

Thanks

Hi, just tried it without my taming (and stupidly without moku's embrace). My tactics if I were you would be to use granite flask with 100% inc. armour roll with basalt flask and facerolling when he shoots out his wolves. It is important that you are wearing your moku's embrace as it tripples your heal capacity. He can also be faceranked when he is in wolf phase, if he makes enough damage on you to do savage hits. However if he does too low dmg, run away when he is in wolf phase. Also use concentrated effect on your blade vortex and your fire burst.

With this setup it should be pretty straight forward. With your amount of armour it should be a piece of cake. If you run out of flasks and are afraid of dying, just tp out and return :)
Last edited by ChrispieD on Nov 15, 2016, 5:12:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info