[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

Every time I try to start it up, I just get a "critical error" message saying "Script couldnt read file" and then the filename. No idea what to do. It used to work before..
Hello guys. I have a problem with poe-racing.com script. Is there any way to change which browser it will open the rank window with? Like, what line should i add or what should i do.
Last edited by kenjiboddah on Jul 31, 2018, 11:37:31 AM
Hello, I'm running the latest version that was released on 8/3/18. When I press CTRL C or CTRL D on an item, it gives me a big black box in the output without any values. I'm not using the predicted pricing and I'm running it in administrator mode. Any suggestions?

well yesterday and today i suffered issues with connectivity, slow internet that sometimes stops, a huge amount of disconnection in game, failing to load instances and so on...

this morning

yesterday i encountered issues also with this tool and i updated autohotkey and fallback.exe. now seems avira doesn't like poe trade macro, never happened.
Last edited by metat0r0 on Aug 28, 2018, 10:56:07 PM
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Hello, I'm running the latest version that was released on 8/3/18. When I press CTRL C or CTRL D on an item, it gives me a big black box in the output without any values. I'm not using the predicted pricing and I'm running it in administrator mode. Any suggestions?

Double click the system tray icon to open the settings, go to the "ItemInfo" tab and disable "Enable GDI", then try again.
"
metat0r0 wrote:
well yesterday and today i suffered issues with connectivity, slow internet that sometimes stops, a huge amount of disconnection in game, failing to load instances and so on...

this morning

yesterday i encountered issues also with this tool and i updated autohotkey and fallback.exe. now seems avira doesn't like poe trade macro, never happened.

Fallback.exe shouldn't be used normally, so you can delete it if you want, but in general you can also add an exception for it, AHK is prone to cause false positives. Lemesato wrote something about such issues with his Trade Companion here in his last reddit post.
"
Giant_Robots wrote:
lately every time i try to check the predicted price of a rare, such as a ring, it always gives me the same price for every ring regardless of stats.

"
Centurion90 wrote:

Every time I try to start it up, I just get a "critical error" message saying "Script couldnt read file" and then the filename. No idea what to do. It used to work before..

Are these still issues?
Last edited by Eruyome on Aug 29, 2018, 4:00:48 PM
"
Laee wrote:
hi nice tool
i have one problem with it.
when i search an itemprice of an corrupted item, it always shows only prices of corrupted items. i want an option to see all prices of that item, corrupted or not.

You can change that in the settings, first settings tab in the "Search" category there is an option "Corrupted:" with a dropdown and an "Override" checkbox. CHeck the box, select "Either". Hover over the line to see a tooltip that explains this a bit.

"
Jouchebag wrote:

Updated today to the newest Trade macro and I get this error every time I try to search poe.trade.

https://gyazo.com/43c7c0dbba62221fb9cbcb21f192ebfa

Still an issue? The "Run, %URL%" line there uses AHKs default function to open something, depending on what filetype (or url) is detected, meaning AHK tries to use the application that it knows as your systems default app to open urls.

"

Can I search on pathofexile.com/trade/search with this macro, when I push ctrl+q?

That's a lot of work to implement, if you want more details you can joind the discord and take a look at the pinned messages. Anyway, I'll have to think whether to completely switch to using the official site (or supporting both which is probably too much of a hassle).

"

hi, i install the version 2.10.1 and when try to use crtl+d have a error whit say fallback.exe 0.6 d
and cant use the app, any know how to fix or have the same error?

That was a small issue with my code and should be fixed fo a while now (I know your post is quite old).

"
Eruyome wrote:
Fallback.exe shouldn't be used normally, so you can delete it if you want

well since I'm quite tard, always used that exe lmao
Will there be an update for Delve?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info