[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

come back pls :(
Does it work with Harvest?
Yes, but the most recent win 10 update broke it (something to d with a .net update). Issue has been posted on git, no response as yet.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Are there any more up-to-date tools that use the official trade site (pathofexile.com/trade)? I notice that the tool does not support a lot of newer kinds of mods and the price proposals are WAY off in most cases (for rares anyway).

Or is there any way to at least import an ingame item to official trade site somehow? (CTRL+C copies the information but I have found no way to input it on site)
"
Jasmira wrote:
Are there any more up-to-date tools that use the official trade site (pathofexile.com/trade)? I notice that the tool does not support a lot of newer kinds of mods and the price proposals are WAY off in most cases (for rares anyway).

Or is there any way to at least import an ingame item to official trade site somehow? (CTRL+C copies the information but I have found no way to input it on site)

I wouldn’t use any tool that uses the official trade site. That’s a violation of the ToS, and trade tools have been linked to several bans over the past few months.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info