[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

Fantastic job on this program. It's essential for me to play the game with it. Thanks for all the hard work!

One feature I'm hoping to see in future versions is an auto reply to whisper function with a tie-in to the GUI to set what text we want.

Currently lutbot and MercuryTrade have this feature but I'm not seeing it in PTM? I don't want to download Mercury Trade as it forces java installation.

Ideally I'm hoping it's something that we can quick reply to the last person who sends the message with the block of text.

(Ctrl + Enter -> Paste Text -> Enter)

Any idea how I can add it to the current .ahk and bind it to a hotkey?

Thanks for any help.

It would be really nice if we could search for open prefix/suffix. Perhaps it using the POE website trading website instead, so we can use this function. Then also when you CTRL+ALT+D, there also is a thing where you can add open prefix/suffixes.
since i think last 2 versions it triggers antivirus
https://www.avira.com/en/support-threats-summary-product?tid=147932&threat=HEUR&track=1

Fallback.exe

Think it also mentioned it protected my browser from it, claiming it was trying to mess with my browser.

Now it removes fallback.exe by itself right away and so it can't copy it i think so it fails update etc. So now i'm just using previous version with Fallback.exe deleted.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Sep 14, 2018, 11:43:11 AM
can anyone tell a lame ass how to get this to auto start with windows please?
if it makes a difference i am running a PC with Win10!

tia
"
willie8469 wrote:
can anyone tell a lame ass how to get this to auto start with windows please?
if it makes a difference i am running a PC with Win10!

tia

- Go in the AHK script folder and create a shortcut of Run_TradeMacro.ahk
- Cut the shortcut
- Press windows key + r
- Type shell:startup
- Paste the shortcut
- Restart computer
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Sep 30, 2018, 3:33:16 AM
Hi.
I think about that is possible to make price info for prophecy in prophecy window?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Ctrl D estimates on price are so wrong they're useless. Items worth less than 1 alch estimated at 6 chaos. I can't trust any price out of this thing, making me manually check every price as if I weren't even running the script. Is there something that can be done to correct the wildly inflated price estimates?
"
MikeOxlittle wrote:
Fantastic job on this program. It's essential for me to play the game with it. Thanks for all the hard work!

One feature I'm hoping to see in future versions is an auto reply to whisper function with a tie-in to the GUI to set what text we want.

Currently lutbot and MercuryTrade have this feature but I'm not seeing it in PTM? I don't want to download Mercury Trade as it forces java installation.

Ideally I'm hoping it's something that we can quick reply to the last person who sends the message with the block of text.

(Ctrl + Enter -> Paste Text -> Enter)

Any idea how I can add it to the current .ahk and bind it to a hotkey?

Thanks for any help.

Try PoE-TradesCompanion then, it's also developed in AHK. I won't add such features since TM is mostly a tool to price your items not one to help you in the actual trading process. As mentioned there are other tools that do this already.
"
Eatsblood wrote:
Ctrl D estimates on price are so wrong they're useless. Items worth less than 1 alch estimated at 6 chaos. I can't trust any price out of this thing, making me manually check every price as if I weren't even running the script. Is there something that can be done to correct the wildly inflated price estimates?

I guess the only way to do something about it is to give the guys developing the machine learning behind it some feedback.

https://www.poeprices.info/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1216141
"
BzyxXx wrote:
Hi.
I think about that is possible to make price info for prophecy in prophecy window?

Not possible, the game client doesn't give any access to those sealed prophecies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info