Immunities once more.

"
hobla wrote:
they should do it like Grim Dawn does, simple and so good. High bosses have high resistance to certain damage types, not bs immunities.

What like the moose king who beat my ass quite well?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
hobla wrote:
they should do it like Grim Dawn does, simple and so good. High bosses have high resistance to certain damage types, not bs immunities.

What like the moose king who beat my ass quite well?

Moosilauke ? wuuut ,facetank him like a baws. he got no immunities still
sniff :_; I couldn't do anything to him my butt is still sore

*cries
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
well i will reinstall poe today and try out phyical bleed rive build, if i can't kill minotaur i will delete once again :D
Not sure if posted already, but this nails it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIFOb8oRP3o
Last edited by dyneol on Oct 21, 2016, 9:53:07 AM
"
"
Miazga wrote:
seems like an another L2P issue.

pro tip to the OP:

when you plan a build, make sure you take into consideration what sort of gaming you will do with it.
For example:
- super fast map clearer, may be shit against uber boses
- Uber lab farmer, may be shit when it comes to mapping
- Uber boss killer, designed to kill bosses, duh

Dont complain about immunities if you can not plan ahead or adopt to every changing game mechanics.

Okay I'm really tired of you WHAT LEARN2PLAY? I farm shaper 24/7 400+ kills and you're telling me to learn to fucking play? I can do EVERYTHING in this game every single thing and you're telling me to learn to play man you learn to play.

I just wanna KILL a boss WITH a toon that I just made with you know

AND you got people here agreeing with me like wtf are u going to do there? Tell them to learn2play? Yeah okay.

HURRRRR DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IMMUNTIES EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dude really? Fucking really? yo hold me back boys. Literally the best gear in the game and I can't kill two bosses because 99% of my damage is poison.

I JUST WANNA KILL 2 FUCKING BOSSES WITH a TOON I just made WHY is that an issue?

Seriously he just told me to LEARN2FUCKINGPLAY VS immune bsses holy fucking shit dude.

If you have 400+ shaper kills then surely you already knew about the poison immunity before making this build. Maybe an extra 6L weapon swap with a physical or elemental setup would work for you for this kind of situation if you're not willing to recolor the ones you have now.
"
Sup god tier poison char yada yada broken as fuck with 5k hp cuz that's how I roll OH... Hi Hydra 95% of my damage pure poison huh well now I can't fuck with you huh alright...

Sup build of the week bro here with full ignites ready-- Oh hi Phoniex um...nvm how about Atziri? JK NOPE

SO
FUCKING
STUPID

I'm still baffled of why you guys think immunity is a good idea like seriously I just wanna literally go to your place right now and yell at you but that's another story.

Oh lets not forget the brand new taunt immunity on shaper yep good shit.

I agree with everything you've said but I have to wonder... you used to be really supportive of poe and lately your posts have been pretty negative.

Did you start playing melee recently?

/troll

Nah but for real, I wonder if you even really enjoy the game any more?
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
"
"
Miazga wrote:
seems like an another L2P issue.

pro tip to the OP:

when you plan a build, make sure you take into consideration what sort of gaming you will do with it.
For example:
- super fast map clearer, may be shit against uber boses
- Uber lab farmer, may be shit when it comes to mapping
- Uber boss killer, designed to kill bosses, duh

Dont complain about immunities if you can not plan ahead or adopt to every changing game mechanics.

Okay I'm really tired of you WHAT LEARN2PLAY? I farm shaper 24/7 400+ kills and you're telling me to learn to fucking play? I can do EVERYTHING in this game every single thing and you're telling me to learn to play man you learn to play.

I just wanna KILL a boss WITH a toon that I just made with you know

AND you got people here agreeing with me like wtf are u going to do there? Tell them to learn2play? Yeah okay.

HURRRRR DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IMMUNTIES EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dude really? Fucking really? yo hold me back boys. Literally the best gear in the game and I can't kill two bosses because 99% of my damage is poison.

I JUST WANNA KILL 2 FUCKING BOSSES WITH a TOON I just made WHY is that an issue?

Seriously he just told me to LEARN2FUCKINGPLAY VS immune bsses holy fucking shit dude.

Welcome to PoE community.
"
told me to LEARN2FUCKINGPLAY VS immune bsses holy fucking shit dude.
If you have 400+ shaper kills then surely you already knew about the poison immunity before making this build. Maybe an extra 6L weapon swap with a physical or elemental setup would work for you for this kind of situation if you're not willing to recolor the ones you have now.

What the fuck I JUST WANNA KILL THE BOSS WITH my BUILD P O I S O N I HAVE a CI whispering ice should I randomly link that too out of anger? Cmon dude that's not the fucking point.

The point is immunties are stupid why is that so hard to grasp it's like you're ignoring the point.

Fuck dude.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 21, 2016, 1:38:52 PM
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"
Sup god tier poison char yada yada broken as fuck with 5k hp cuz that's how I roll OH... Hi Hydra 95% of my damage pure poison huh well now I can't fuck with you huh alright...

Sup build of the week bro here with full ignites ready-- Oh hi Phoniex um...nvm how about Atziri? JK NOPE

SO
FUCKING
STUPID

I'm still baffled of why you guys think immunity is a good idea like seriously I just wanna literally go to your place right now and yell at you but that's another story.

Oh lets not forget the brand new taunt immunity on shaper yep good shit.

I agree with everything you've said but I have to wonder... you used to be really supportive of poe and lately your posts have been pretty negative.

Did you start playing melee recently?

/troll

Nah but for real, I wonder if you even really enjoy the game any more?

I don't fucking know getting really tired of these people not understanding the point though when it's written everywhere fuck it's even in the #1 thread on reddit holy fucking shit I wonder why even if reddit is a bunch of jackasses but you get the point.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info