Immunities once more.

"

If you have 400+ shaper kills then surely you already knew about the poison immunity before making this build. Maybe an extra 6L weapon swap with a physical or elemental setup would work for you for this kind of situation if you're not willing to recolor the ones you have now.

Why would poison/burn (and shock, for that matter) builds need additional 6L (which isn't cheap), while every other build which doesn't use those can simply smack their way through? Doesn't make much sense imho.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Oct 27, 2016, 2:21:31 AM
Immunities are one of the worst mechanics a 'Hack'n Slash' game can have, but I will put unblockable attacks and things like that in the same category.

You spend A LOT of time theorycrafting your build. You spend a lot of time leveling your build. You spend a lot of time min-maxing your build. Just to have it thrown out the window, by some stupid mechanics that makes either you offense or defense(or both) useless.

These mechanics do not introduce "challenging and fun workarounds", they introduce frustration and the feeling of pointlessness.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I just tried to kill hydra with a poison build. It was one of the worst gaming experiences I've ever had. Got about half way through the fight then gave up and went to play something else instead. It actually made me depressed and angry to play that fight to point I had to just quit the game right then.

I feel like quitting the entire league in disgust and makes me regret purchasing a supporter pack for this league.

Yes I can use another character to kill Hydra, but having to do that is just sickeningly anti-fun. And on top of that when there are builds that can faceroll everything it is just the icing on the cake of bullshit.

I will probably be back again in few days, but right now these words are insufficient for how bad this makes me feel. Because I love this game, and seeing it this way is painful.
"
Kazang wrote:
I just tried to kill hydra with a poison build. It was one of the worst gaming experiences I've ever had. Got about half way through the fight then gave up and went to play something else instead. It actually made me depressed and angry to play that fight to point I had to just quit the game right then.

Yes I can use another character to kill Hydra, but having to do that is just sickeningly anti-fun. And on top of that when there are builds that can faceroll everything it is just the icing on the cake of bullshit.

And they talk about skill diversity, right? :))

The game forces you to join the meta builds. Kinda hard to keep playing any different builds when the meta finishes 5 maps by the time that you are struggling with the first map boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info