Exploit? Bug? Plague Scratch Platinum Kris

You can find them http://poe.trade/search/ihooruhoatosim

So simple questions is: how it is possible to have at least 9 absolutely same (name and rolls) daggers?
If they are mirrored, then why there isn't any sign of that in description? Why they don't look as mirrored in any way?

I don't think they are duped, i'm just curuious how it is possible.
Last edited by kpacmu on Oct 19, 2016, 5:44:36 PM
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2016, 11:06:37 AM
"
kpacmu wrote:
how it is possible to have at least 9 absolutely same (name and rolls) daggers?

Strange...
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Oct 19, 2016, 5:45:02 PM
I think those are all listing a single item but with different socket colors. Since you can't change the colors after using a mirror, it probably helps the seller and the buyer make sure the right color combo gets mirrored.

Probably only one color combo would verify at a time.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Last edited by SunsetVista on Oct 19, 2016, 5:49:10 PM
OMG AN EXPLOITER REPORT HIM!!!!!!!!!!11
"
SunsetVista wrote:
Probably only one color combo would verify at a time.

They're all Verified (click the item name on poe.trade to open the shop thread). Not sure if that's just a quirk of how the verification thing works though, it might not check socket colours.
Same thing with Phoenix Thirst Royal Skean
With same guy! =)
Using orbs on an item in a public/trade tab automatically relists it on poe.trade*. So my guess would be, too that maybe something went wrong with the updating process.

*How to drive people using live search nuts in 257 easy steps...
I've tried to use cromatics on listed item. I have changed colors of sockets on my 6l chest and that chest was one and only on poetrade (i've searched with specific name and 6L).
Updage took some time, about a minute. Chest was always alone.
Last edited by kpacmu on Oct 19, 2016, 6:16:02 PM
Have you embedded it in the same post multiple times, akin to the owner of said dagger?
oh Rayamn.

I would guess he has a clever way of posting the same item with different socket settings to maximize chances someone will buy it. He's not dumb enough to put dupes up if in fact he had them.
Last edited by ladish on Oct 19, 2016, 9:12:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info