Exploit? Bug? Plague Scratch Platinum Kris

He is listing it on the trade forums, not in the game tabs.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874

rayamn is owner of that thing, and he has had a mirror service going on for while with that dagger..

that it is listed several times, must be some bug of some sort, cuz yes it should just be relisted if the item changed colours.

Rayamn wouldnt post dupes, risking to get caught and banned, this dude own more than we all can imagine.

dont sweat about it, just get on with your life
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Oct 19, 2016, 11:50:25 PM
"
Dkodr wrote:
He is listing it on the trade forums, not in the game tabs.

This. It's because of a mirror service thread I would imagine.
U MAD?
If you check his mirror thread in the standard league forums, you're gonna see he has 8 verified plague scratch daggers with different colour combinations for the mirror service.

I guess being one of the most wealthy players, by the time eternal orbs were dropping, he may have used the imprint in 8 different bases just to change colour combination and have them all ready to mirror without having to use chromatics.

By that time I don't think master crafting services were avaible, so keep changing the colour of the sockets everytime would be a pain. If the mirror service for the dagger was giving him tons of currency, maybe was justified to have 8 different imprints... But using 8 eternal on the same item just for that is just unthinkable of for me lol.
I somehow managed to duplicate it

http://poe.trade/search/itawoniniserod
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757343

Make a shop thread in shop or sell subforum, post item, wait til it gets listed on poe.trade, recolor it, list it again.

It is showing up 3 times cause I also have it for sale in my ingame shop tab or something...
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Oct 20, 2016, 11:25:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info