Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Chris Wilson on Auction/bartering developed in China

"
Phrazz wrote:
Why anyone would want items to be as available as they will be with an AH, is beyond me. Every single item in the game will be one click away - and more "in your face" than they are now. RMT and bot farming will skyrocket, and every other dude will farm Dried Lake for chaos, buy everything, and whine about the lack of item progression.

But hey, whatever floats your boat. We are all different. And that's a good thing.

I assume it would mean the reduction of drop rates to compensate. If it's also accompanied by improving the average rare drop to compensate for the compensation so the actual demand ends up a bit lower than now and chaos farming gets harder... we just might be avoiding the zombie apocalypse.

Nah, too much trouble to finetune it all, screw AH.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Phrazz wrote:
Why anyone would want items to be as available as they will be with an AH, is beyond me. Every single item in the game will be one click away - and more "in your face" than they are now. RMT and bot farming will skyrocket, and every other dude will farm Dried Lake for chaos, buy everything, and whine about the lack of item progression.

How is this any different to now?

Pretty much everyone posting their sky is falling predictions is completely ignoring the fact that you can already search for items exactly matching what they want with a few clicks (and optionally typing "ty" afterwards).

"
Phrazz wrote:

But hey, whatever floats your boat. We are all different. And that's a good thing.

Well there are these things called HC leagues and vaal orbs.
There will always be demand for everything, since it can all vanish as a char dies,
or needs to be bricked for science. Also, people just get bored of builds.

So in those regards we should be okay and not worry about crashing into a hyperinflation.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"
Phrazz wrote:

You don't play temp leagues, don't you? :) There is no “every single item” for sale and never will be. There is no overflow of items on poe.trade like in standard. And later in the league, you have less and less probability to buy good stuff due to people stopping to play. Even if you find item to fit into your build, you just cannot buy it, even if it is for sale. You have to literally “stalk” people using friend list to buy something.

So, let's make a deal... No AH for standard to make all those hoarders happy, and enable AH only in temp leagues! :)
Ok idk what all the fuss is about since poe.trade is a thing....

The only demographic that has something to lose regarding the current state of trade is NEW PLAYERS.

When I starded playing in prophecy league I did not know of the existance of poe.trade and used ingame trade chat!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh the scams... So after spending 1 ex on a 2c item....and finding out later.....well I was pretty upset to say the least.
So having learned that ingame trade is 100% a scam now I wander why GGG is not closing it down... since the target is ONLY new players.

They could make it so when u click trade button it would open an ingame window with poe.trade.
Problem solved.

And another thing regarding AH:
-a true diablo like AH would indeed be detrimental to the game since having all items up all the time (even when u are offline) would drop prices even lower than they are now... making everything even more worthless.
-the current poe.trade system on the other hand rewards u if u play more: if u are ingame more ur items will be present on the site for a longer time, increasing the chance of u selling ur shit (also having to be online has the benifit of being able to haggle with the person u are buying from). JUST PUT THE DAM THING INGAME PLEASE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info