Patch 2.4.1

When did you guys merge with Digital Homicide?

Bet you would get a lot less negative feedback on this now shit tier game if you would sit down and provide real reasoning about why you do stuff. Yeah I get it, free to 2 to win, but pissing on everyone gets old after awhile. How long do you think the rabid fanboi crowd will take the bullshit before they say enough.
Tell you what, I would love to enjoy some PoBV and purchase some sweet looking MTX but when garbage like this patch and the last happens..

Sure my 20 bucks here and there might not mean anything in the grand scheme of things but that's still lost revenue.

Heck I really really dislike 7 Days to Die alpha 15 that recently released to the point I uninstalled the game but I still push friends to buy it and give it a try, path of vinktar though I steer people away from.

I enjoyed the game for awhile but this company is a fucking joke.
zealoth oath not working after patch,. please fix?
"
AdFinitum wrote:
Seemingly no one is playing Path of Exile for its build diversity anymore.

I'm tired of people making comments like this. I'm pretty sure the big majority doesn't play the boring OP builds, the majority doesn't care about Shaper, but this majority doesn't waste time on forums or AIDSit. Why do shortminded people assume everyone plays like one build?
I hate keyboard piano and boring builds and I'm pretty sure I'm part of a huge majority, so it's pretty logical we're not even going to care about killing Shaper.

Making bossfights like Atziri and Shaper forces people into builds, and I have said this since Sacrifice of the Vaal this is a bad idea as it's not what PoE should be about. Those bosses are way to MMORPG-like, not even to mention the fixed loot tables.
Last edited by leto2626 on Oct 18, 2016, 5:20:57 AM
How stupid to nerf the Racecourse boss reflect damage. Now it's just another encounter you don't need to care about with leech. More apparent cast animation should be enough.

You always say that you don't want game content to be irrelevant and when some boss get a few kills it's nerfed to oblivion -.-'

Yeah on HC Death is a big deal but on HC you should also know your bossfights and how to maybe slow down a bit to evade trickier mechanics. Racecourse Boss was fine as it was, RIP :(
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Rip game
Nice changes but Sextants still need something more.

Currently you only get 3 uses per any map used in that ring.

Suggestion:

1.) Make it to where any maps in that ring have 3 uses individually. (I currently have 8 mods on my shaped Arsenal map for example. I will only run arsenal now since it would be a waste to run any other maps in that ring radius.

2.) If you would not make the maps individual then up the chances of sextants to drop. They are too rare for something that only has 3 uses. The current system is very expensive to add random mods. If you increased the drop chance would allow players to enjoy the system more and lower the price for those that want to challenge them selves with multiple mods. Currently Master Sextants are going for 5 chaos or more which makes it more worthwhile to sell them to try and hope for a random mod.

3.) Increase the radius of the sextant buff slightly (Maybe 5-10%) or look at certain paths on the Atlas and make them more appealing.
Last edited by Oldswole on Oct 18, 2016, 8:58:53 AM
"
LSN wrote:
They don't nerf the mechanic but the behaviour of bosses to the mechanic. That is legit, especially when it helps to bring all the way overpowered builds a bit more into balance.

As someone who combined totems with Oro's Sacrifice, i can honestly say, this.

My build should not have been running red maps at level 75 with 4000 hp, unconcerned because taunt spam.
My only concern is ... Should I bet in leveling my chars to expect receive better dropped items, even upgrading maps ... or ... Should I run the game with no mods like many are doing, ignoring sextants, rarity and whatever shit GGG created, leveling fast my chars just to be able to confront the great bosses in game, which have certainly better garanteed drops?

This is being a great dilema for me ... I'm not sure what strategy to use ...
No increased droprate of sextants?
"
Tomikxx wrote:
zealoth oath not working after patch,. please fix?

Can you give any more information than this? Also, make your character profile tab public. There's no way to see why ZO isn't working for you if we cannot see your tree or gear...
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info