Patch 2.4.1

Damn you GGG, those aura mtx are awesome *.* Here, take my money :>

Sextant Hypuuuu
"
Most totem skin microtransactions can now be applied to all types of totems (other than Ancestral totems).

So they will work with flame totems? And if so, which ones?
Censored.
"
Most totem skin microtransactions can now be applied to all types of totems (other than Ancestral totems).

does that mean that i can apply totem skins to siege ballistas too?
"
dolan_grey wrote:
=( indeed. The whole mechanics nerf for endgame content in the middle of the season is rough. One of my guildmates is pioneering a build that needs that taunt for boss fights. We are just hitting T15 maps. Not cool.

I don't always post here, but when I do...

I think any respectable company would make adjustments to something they feel breaks a game encounter and goes against how they were planning for the encounter to be.

The fact that your guildmate is making a 'taunt build' this late in the season, further emphasizes the need for such a change, as stuff like that only happens when something is broken or 'too good'.

While I know it sucks for certain players, I believe it's overall a good thing to try and fix something that you've overlooked as opposed to letting people take advantage of it until the end.
I have no plans to use sextants - they provide no benefit whatsoever and seem like a complete waste of resources to have been implemented into the game. If they added rarity and quantity of items then perhaps however as it stands there's nothing in it I find of interest. I really feel like the support I've provided is being wasted on silly things, first the LAB and its ridiculous trap damage now sextants and the ridiculous new map system. I don't even use the atlas whatsoever, I just do maps as they drop.

I strongly suggest GGG fixes the trade system as I and many others believe that it is completely lacking as it stands. The current system allows a handful of gamers to control the market in a nutshell and requires outside tools and wasted time researching prices and waiting lots and lots of waiting for items to sell. This is totally broken and kills the game experience for me.

POE Pros:
1. Huge skill tree
2. Great gem skill system
3. Good variety of weapons, armors and gear to use

POE Cons:
1. Trade system relies on community tools which give the tool builders unfair advantage in trade by setting prices or buying items before everyone else and inflating prices.
2. No inventory sorting function
3. No easy way to find anything in your stash beyond a basic single tab keyword search
4. Worst RNG I've ever seen in a game. Why is it always the same lackluster, low value uniques dropping
5. No worthwhile guaranteed or good odds at decent loot for completing most anything in the game
6. So many drops that are completely useless not even usable for crafting or worth anything - why waste resources having them drop in the first place?
7. Upgrading for a large portion of the community is difficult unless you pay real money to a farmer or game auction house. I've had several people tell me this is the way to do well in POE. Pay to play. I'm starting to think this by design with POE - is GGG the driving force behind the farmer market?
8. When a league ends all the items in your stash are transfered to empty stash tabs or any stash tab that you purchase afterwards - thus filling the stash tabs. I have well over 80 stash tabs filled with stuff and I cannot be bothered to spend hours going through it TBH. Again this is a game design issue - no real way to manage inventory, search it, sort it...

TRUE FACT

Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
Sextants appear to still be a phenomenal waste of time.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
Sextant mods no longer appear on maps they cannot apply to.

In case you didn't notice: THIS IS A NERF.

Bye bye mid-tier sextants applying to your shaped t15s. It was fun while it lasted.
ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME?
I SPEND 2 WEEKS OF MY LIFE LEVELLING MY CHAR AND AND YOU TELL ME ATLAS BOSS CANT BE TAUNTED?
id like to know whats a chieftan ascendant good for if it cant taunt?

Still refuse to fix the Malformation boss fight, huh? That thing is far too OP for a t10 map. Ah well...
Les agradezco profundamente todo lo que hacen para mejorar el juego y todo el contenido nuevo que ofrecen...

pero quiero recalcar y sugerir que antes de querer sacar mas contenido y mas micro transacciones por favor se enfoquen en algo que ya e comentado desde hace tiempo y que es justamente el LAG, latencia alta y los desconectes de los servidores...

y pregunto Nuevamente a GGG de que sirve tener tanto contenido, si no se puede jugar...
de que sirve tanto contenido, si mueres por lag o latencia alta
de que sirve todo este nuevo contenido, si se tienen desconectes constantes...

POR FAVOR atiendan lo que es importante y urgente, el contenido nuevo y las micro transacciones pueden esperar un poco, pero las fallas en los servidores No

gracias y saludos cordiales

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info